Author Topic: News Letter is Under Review by PR  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
The merged DAC will have earnings streams from multiple businesses it supports.

+5% This is definitely how it should be presented.

Yes! 

Right now it seems that many BTSX investors feel that they got diluted by 20% with teh sharedrop/merger, but are getting NOTHING for it.

They need to be shown what they purchased, and how it will result in BTS making more money in the long run.

For example: 

Once DNS and VOTE features are implemented in the future, they will generate profits in the form of BTS shares burned!  This will eventually counteract the dilution by reducing overall share count, once these features get rolling and pick up steam.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
The merged DAC will have earnings streams from multiple businesses it supports.

+5% This is definitely how it should be presented.

Offline kisa

• View Profile
This will have the final announcement that we promised this week.... additional processes we have implemented have delayed release a tad, but I wanted to let everyone know it has been written and looks very good.

Do you mean a new announcement? 

Or just a final summary of everything that has changed over the past couple weeks?

No new information... just all condensed and explained better than before.

not sure this belongs into the newsletter, but i wanted to share one perspective with regards to the merger which I didn't notice in previous discussions (or apologies if i missed that perhaps on mumble)

The merged DAC will have earnings streams from multiple businesses it supports. The enhanced profits should ensure BTS market cap becomes multiples of what BTSX stand alone would otherwise be. This means that collateral behind bitAssets issuance is not restricted by BTSX market cap (which is in turn depends on bitAssets transaction fees from a return perspective). So from Nov. 5th, any limits on issuance of bitAssets can be removed without easing 2xcollateralization requirement, by increasing united BitShares market cap. In a virtual circle, because bitUSD will now be used between various businesses of the united BTS, this enables for more bitUSD turnover inside the DAC, thus increasing transaction fees for any given money supply.

The effective decoupling of bitAssets issuance limits from tx fees generated by these very bitAssets constitutes imho a strong conceptual break-through and opens up great profitability potential for BTS compared with BTSX and separated DACs economics!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:17:44 am by kisa »

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Excellent!  Clarity and reassurance is what we need most right now. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bytemaster

This will have the final announcement that we promised this week.... additional processes we have implemented have delayed release a tad, but I wanted to let everyone know it has been written and looks very good.

Or just a final summary of everything that has changed over the past couple weeks?

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
get your cheap BTSX while you can

Disclaimer: not an investment advice .. blabla

Offline bytemaster

I have just reviewed a fantastic news letter produced by Stan.  It is being reviewed by our PR experts rather than posted immediately.   It addresses everything from allocation, to metaphor, to the future. 

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.