Author Topic: We need a guide to using BitGold. We need to push BitGLD.  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
I was just saying in the marketing forum Jim Grant kind of recently mentioned BitGold at 14 min in this video...

http://www.cato.org/multimedia/events/32nd-annual-monetary-conference-opening-keynote

"Hayek compared the governments monopoly over money to its monopoly over the post office. Email disrupted the post office. Maybe Bitcoin, or BitGold or something that we'll hear about later, maybe that will disrupt the Fed. Something should disrupt it before it disrupts, indeed ruins us."

Also maybe somebody worth sending a BitShares and BitGold info pack too, incl. some BitGold.

The quoted part could be a good video clip to include in a BitGold video or something.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:27:11 am by Empirical1.1 »

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
I would love a guide as well. Preferably a video tutorial.

When the usd dollar collapses, the price of gold will inverse.
Obviously holding bitgold is better than holding physical gold for security from theft reasons.

A video tutorial would be excellent!

Totally agree.

A short video explanation for newbies would be helpful. Maybe a series on to include each bitasset.
Also, perhaps we should have a series of ? that when you hover the mouse over pops up a 1 sentence explanation of what you're about to click?

People are lazy, so the easier the better.

Thanks
Michael

As soon as something like that was developed, Nullstreet could be aggressive promoting within gold bug / precious metals type areas once the client is a bit more polished.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Obviously holding bitgold is better than holding physical gold for security from theft reasons.

Totally agree.

A short video explanation for newbies would be helpful. Maybe a series on to include each bitasset.
Also, perhaps we should have a series of ? that when you hover the mouse over pops up a 1 sentence explanation of what you're about to click?

People are lazy, so the easier the better.

Thanks
Michael

Offline Average Guy on Street

• View Profile

Jim Rickards explains here:http://youtu.be/J5s1X7ys1Vw

Offline onceuponatime

BitGold is what Bytemaster and others recommended.
Bytemaster to be fair warned me and others to take shelter into BitAssets. The problem is most people don't see enough hype around BitGold.

So next time an announcement is made it should also be accompanied with a guide for speculators to take shelter in BitGold. People are posting about the price but they could be making money in BitGold?

And we saw this before back at $100,000,000 market cap when people cashed out. They didn't rush to save in BitUSD and it seems very irrational because they could have possibly increased their money or at least saved it.

Anyone who truly believes, buy BitUSD or BitGold.  Maybe push for BitGold to be accepted instead of BitUSD.

I have begun experimenting with bitGLD, and yes, I could use a guide!

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
BitGold is what Bytemaster and others recommended.
Bytemaster to be fair warned me and others to take shelter into BitAssets. The problem is most people don't see enough hype around BitGold.

So next time an announcement is made it should also be accompanied with a guide for speculators to take shelter in BitGold. People are posting about the price but they could be making money in BitGold?

And we saw this before back at $100,000,000 market cap when people cashed out. They didn't rush to save in BitUSD and it seems very irrational because they could have possibly increased their money or at least saved it.

Anyone who truly believes, buy BitUSD or BitGold.  Maybe push for BitGold to be accepted instead of BitUSD.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads