Author Topic: Somebody is runing a delegate ,but always spread unfavourable news  (Read 26670 times)

Offline neosp

• View Profile
Thanks for the translation neosp!

Everyone has different point of view and he is free to express it.
If someone dislikes sfinder's behavior - that is what the voting is for.

You cant say he is lying though. There is some truth in his words.
However if he uses this solely to influence the price then it is an issue.

you can see this,  another guy with name extremely similar to dacsunlimited is quoting what sfinder said and spreading FUD.  Actually I think this guy is just sfinder himself.  Only he will quote what he said.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10905.0
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:36:43 pm by neosp »

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Thanks for the translation neosp!

Everyone has different point of view and he is free to express it.
If someone dislikes sfinder's behavior - that is what the voting is for.

You cant say he is lying though. There is some truth in his words.
However if he uses this solely to influence the price then it is an issue.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Shame on you sfinder ..

Seriously: no one can forbid him to do so, but the "collective" can thankfully honor is service and vote him out having lost all his trust!
IIRC it was stated from the beginning that delegates should stay as neutral as possible! And what he is doing is pure greed (I recall from another message that he is still buying) .. that is misuse of delegate position ..

Disclaimer: all of the above is my personal opinion and I will act accordingly. You please make up your own mind and act accordingly!

Offline neosp

• View Profile
the follow is a public comments area in btc38.com for many investor.
星在飘我在找 is ID of sfinder 
becasue it is picture of information ,so I type the Chinese word below it ,each Chinese can check it .

sfinder :"第12轮测试刚刚开始就挂了,要硬分叉,看看能否成功救活。根据我对3I的了解,市场功能至少要测试20-30次以上。也就说要半年左右的时间,这种速度是很快的了。但做开发的朋友都清楚。当然半年也很难熬。对3i没有信心的一定会先抛币把资金抽出来做其它事"

sfinder :"其实你和某些人一样,都是技术盲,BM将没有测试过的程序推向市场,把我们当小白鼠,你清楚内情吗?由于我们这些bts的玩家没有对BM的市场功能进行攻击 ,都第一时间把问题回报给I3才没有造成大家的投资归零。你知道上个月btsx做了几次硬分叉吗?好几次硬分叉都是有致命的问题。你知道为什么i3的员工对ALT都顶礼膜拜吗?就因为ALT每次都能发现市场的致命问题。大家不能只看表象,要看实际情况。了解技术内情的人每次都感觉在过山车。5个BTSx受委托人,如果我真有那么多,你要感谢我每月都想btsx输血,有那个受委托人是盈利的,我的确帮助不下10个人设立委托人,但他们是自己运行的,关于法律问题,如果AGS的捐款被没收,那么谁来推动btsx的后续开发维护工作。有时需要多想想"

ps : all the up in formations are public . there is no contradiction between  any delegate and me ,no benefit relationship.I just show the true and my view.

It could be nice if someone is to translate this into english. You should also state what exactly is wrong with his words.

I can help with that:

for this part:
sfinder :"第12轮测试刚刚开始就挂了,要硬分叉,看看能否成功救活。根据我对3I的了解,市场功能至少要测试20-30次以上。也就说要半年左右的时间,这种速度是很快的了。但做开发的朋友都清楚。当然半年也很难熬。对3i没有信心的一定会先抛币把资金抽出来做其它事"

it means:
sfinder :"The 12th round dry run died before even started , it need to do a hard fork , see if it can be saved from death.  According to my understanding for 3I , the market function needs at least 20-30 rounds , that's about half a year , it's even considered as "quick" , the people who does development work must know about this . Of course , half a year is still hard to endure , the ones who don't have faith in 3I must dump their coin and withdraw funds to invest on other stuff ."

for this part:
sfinder :"其实你和某些人一样,都是技术盲,BM将没有测试过的程序推向市场,把我们当小白鼠,你清楚内情吗?由于我们这些bts的玩家没有对BM的市场功能进行攻击 ,都第一时间把问题回报给I3才没有造成大家的投资归零。你知道上个月btsx做了几次硬分叉吗?好几次硬分叉都是有致命的问题。你知道为什么i3的员工对ALT都顶礼膜拜吗?就因为ALT每次都能发现市场的致命问题。大家不能只看表象,要看实际情况。了解技术内情的人每次都感觉在过山车。5个BTSx受委托人,如果我真有那么多,你要感谢我每月都想btsx输血,有那个受委托人是盈利的,我的确帮助不下10个人设立委托人,但他们是自己运行的,关于法律问题,如果AGS的捐款被没收,那么谁来推动btsx的后续开发维护工作。有时需要多想想"

it means:

sfinder :"@蓝田玉暖, it is because you are not a technical guy. In fact, BM releases un-tested products to the market, using us as laboratory mice, do you know that? The reason why BTSX market didn't crash is because we didn't use these bugs to attack the system, but report them to I3 instead. Do you know how many hard-forks were there in last month? Many of them were to fix lethal bugs. Do you know why I3 members treated alt like god? It is because he could find critical problems. You must not look only at the surface of things. Anyone who can read technical details knows the real situation is like roller coaster.  If I really had 5 active delegates, then you should be grateful for that. Because it means I spend money in btsx every month while they didn't make any profit.  I admit that I helped more than 10 guys to set up their delegates, but these delegates run on their own. Furthermore, speaking of the legal issues about AGS, we have to consider if AGS are confiscated, then who should be in charge for development and maintaining tasks after that."
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:20:08 am by neosp »

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
星在飘我在找 is ID of sfinder 
becasue it is picture of information ,so I type the Chinese word below it ,each Chinese can check it .

ps : all the up in formations are public . there is no contradiction between  any delegate and me ,no benefit relationship.I just show the true and my view.

It could be nice if someone is to translate this into english. You should also state what exactly is wrong with his words.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
星在飘我在找 is ID of sfinder 

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:19:45 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline crazybit

@BTSdac @heyD you are too gentle, if you are not willing to offend him,let me be the bad guy @_@   @xeroc @overthetop i am pretty sure they are talking about the community member sfinder who always spreads the FUD, many chinese community member think his is not qualified to be a delegate,as you said,delegate should be the builder but not the destroyer,please consider to vote his delegates out of top101
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 12:44:04 am by crazybit »

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
People are free to do whatever they want to, either telling the truth or lies is up to them.

But running delegates of BTS, especially occuping about 5 spots of the top 101, he should know what that means. Being a delegate means being a builder of the ecosystem, rather than a rumor monger or maeket manipulator.

Yes, The delegates should be the builder ,not the destroyer.

Let us check it out!

Please link to the post in the Chinese section. I will use google translate to attempt to understand the situation - and then vote accordingly.
+5%

Offline onceuponatime

People are free to do whatever they want to, either telling the truth or lies is up to them.

But running delegates of BTS, especially occuping about 5 spots of the top 101, he should know what that means. Being a delegate means being a builder of the ecosystem, rather than a rumor monger or maeket manipulator.

Let us check it out!

Please link to the post in the Chinese section. I will use google translate to attempt to understand the situation - and then vote accordingly.

Offline Overthetop

Let us check it out!

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I dislike FUD too .. and a delegate should stay at least neutral .. if not bullish on BTS .. I see no reason to approve a delegate that publicly states shit about BTS .. it just doesn't make sense .. unless he want's to manipulate people .. and that cannot be tolerated .. IMHO

who are we talking about?

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Somebody is runing a delegate ,but always spread unfavourable news in chinese community.
I write this not because I hate someone say bad news , not because I want to catch someone pigtail.
I just don`t konw how to accept this situation.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:47:49 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091