Author Topic: Are there any whitepaper for Keyhotee?  (Read 6972 times)

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Just for quick reference, this works as a great reference paper for the ideas of Keyhotee explained by Daniel Larimer (Bytemaster): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pZaTdEtK-8

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I cannot found any detail document or paper to describe Keyhotee? What exactly Keyhotee are?

Are there any whitepaper or detail document for Keyhotee?

Besides, people in Chinese can not access youtube, so that they cannot watch the video, could some one provide video in other websites, so that may be I can share the idea of Keyhotee with people there :)

Visit the Keyhotee and Links tabs at invictus-innovations.com.  We'll see if we can get the videos posted there within the next 24 hours.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
I cannot found any detail document or paper to describe Keyhotee? What exactly Keyhotee are?

Are there any whitepaper or detail document for Keyhotee?

Besides, people in Chinese can not access youtube, so that they cannot watch the video, could some one provide video in other websites, so that may be I can share the idea of Keyhotee with people there :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.