Author Topic: Dilution or No Dilution  (Read 4974 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
OK, Listening to your merge with no dilution insight.

Thank you Mein Fuhrer.

Mod stickies poll about merger. Removes poll about dilution. Because "polls are worth nothing" right xeroc?

Entire forum is talking about dilution right now, mod says "topic is old." And old topics are ok for posts, not polls, right? Hail Bitshares!
And you wonder why you get censored?

Next time please dont quote out of context!

It is not the WHAT that sucks here .. it us the HOW you are doing it

Offline karmatrain

• View Profile

Thank you Mein Fuhrer.

Mod stickies poll about merger. Removes poll about dilution. Because "polls are worth nothing" right xeroc?

Entire forum is talking about dilution right now, mod says "topic is old." And old topics are ok for posts, not polls, right? Hail Bitshares!

Offline joele

• View Profile
Getting irritated with this kind of FUD. I'm going to punch whoever enters my room now.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
//edit: rereading my post I begin to wonder if my time management is good ... taking the time to even answer those posts is kind of stupid ..
How are you suppose to catch up to bytemaster if you don't  :P

Offline forestalnet

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
"Vote with BTS shares" is after change is already made. This is a new topic. I do not see any poll that asks "Dilute Vs. No Dilute" only a poll about "Merge Vs Not Merge" (two different things). This is the most discussed topic now and you say "it is old" then you're talking about "Apple shares". I hope you are just a crazy mod and not Bitshares, becuase this is not how honest people run a forum. Are you new to forums? The question is valid and just like 5 other topics happening now about "dilution." I am not new, just no posts.
you are funny ... lol

- you haven't started a discussion
- polls are worth nothing on this issue
- there have been 10 days of discussion about this issue
- there have been ZERO posts from you about this issue
- have they already told you that the decision has been made?
- have they told you why the decision was made that way? no? go READ the forums!
- if you can't make up your mind for this .. please sell your stake and never return!
- please stop spreading FUD
- if you want to seriously discuss - this community will welcome you ..

disclaimer: all of the above is my personal opinion - none is investment advice

//edit: rereading my post I begin to wonder if my time management is good ... taking the time to even answer those posts is kind of stupid ..

zerosum

As for you missing the 75 threads dedicated to dilution - Not my fault, I did not write the software for this forum.

Offline karmatrain

• View Profile
I posted on reddit so people will see this. You will not get away with this type of action. You can talk but you cant poll...Do you have something to hide???
They might have taken it down because it is a the same exact poll that was done about 2 weeks ago.

So you are saying "no polls" because there was a poll already (I did not see it). But at the same time I can still post and comment, even though there are million comments already!? Be honest, this is hiding information...

Make your choice - spreading all the FUD you want here, or poll in the random discussion section.

The only way you actually vote is with your BTS shares - for dilution or against it, in the client.

Making polls on issues already decided (especially with your first ever post) is FUD here.
You can have your poll in random discussion; I will make one myself -For or Against diluting the Apple shares !

"Vote with BTS shares" is after change is already made. This is a new topic. I do not see any poll that asks "Dilute Vs. No Dilute" only a poll about "Merge Vs Not Merge" (two different things). This is the most discussed topic now and you say "it is old" then you're talking about "Apple shares". I hope you are just a crazy mod and not Bitshares, becuase this is not how honest people run a forum. Are you new to forums? The question is valid and just like 5 other topics happening now about "dilution." I am not new, just no posts.

zerosum

I posted on reddit so people will see this. You will not get away with this type of action. You can talk but you cant poll...Do you have something to hide???
They might have taken it down because it is a the same exact poll that was done about 2 weeks ago.

So you are saying "no polls" because there was a poll already (I did not see it). But at the same time I can still post and comment, even though there are million comments already!? Be honest, this is hiding information...

Make your choice - spreading all the FUD you want here, or poll in the random discussion section.

The only way you actually vote is with your BTS shares - for dilution or against it, in the client.

Making polls on issues already decided (especially with your first ever post) is FUD here.
You can have your poll in random discussion; I will make one myself -For or Against diluting the Apple shares !

Is tonyk and tonyk2 the same person.

tonyk2 is "tonyk too'  :)

Should we vote on the increasing the Apple share supply, also, Empirical?

I'll give you an excerpt from the same answer I gave you almost to the day BTSX was at it's recent high of 0.000093 and then began its downtrend...

But please please please, let's not be so conservative to not see that 15% possible dilution can be no more damaging than about 15% dilution, but offers a chance for the project to really grow exponentially... hell even it's survival might be put on the line by prejudices and utter refusal to take a 15% loss and decent chance of 500%-1000% or more appreciation...

I know DAC's are businesses and dilution can be a standard tool but unfortunately the risk is more than the dilution by far. I love risk, if I think there's a 0.5% edge I'll put decent money down, hell if I'm bored I'll flip with reasonable sums for fun. The reason I'm highly skeptical is because I believe the risks are much greater.

Make no mistake 10% inflation is a lot, you might look at the CAP and think how many users a bit of inflation buys, and that BTC has mining ( Actually a lot of investment has gone indirectly into BitCoin as well as free advertising that would have cost 10% this year.) but they don't realise BTSX may have its CAP because they don't have inflation.

You got your wish, while I still think BTS will be successful, I would have hoped by now you could see the crypto-market takes a different view to these things & it's not just as simple as 'oh it's a company like Apple', there are other factors to consider.

But sure censor other people's polls, whatever..

Empirical, do you actually think that I have somehow missed all of your 175 posts regarding your opinion of inflation/dilution?

And co-existence does not prove causation.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:01:10 pm by tonyk2 »

Offline karmatrain

• View Profile

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

I'll give you an excerpt from the same answer I gave you almost to the day BTSX was at it's recent high of 0.000093 and then began its downtrend...

But please please please, let's not be so conservative to not see that 15% possible dilution can be no more damaging than about 15% dilution, but offers a chance for the project to really grow exponentially... hell even it's survival might be put on the line by prejudices and utter refusal to take a 15% loss and decent chance of 500%-1000% or more appreciation...

I know DAC's are businesses and dilution can be a standard tool but unfortunately the risk is more than the dilution by far. I love risk, if I think there's a 0.5% edge I'll put decent money down, hell if I'm bored I'll flip with reasonable sums for fun. The reason I'm highly skeptical is because I believe the risks are much greater.

Make no mistake 10% inflation is a lot, you might look at the CAP and think how many users a bit of inflation buys, and that BTC has mining ( Actually a lot of investment has gone indirectly into BitCoin as well as free advertising that would have cost 10% this year.) but they don't realise BTSX may have its CAP because they don't have inflation.

You got your wish, while I still think still think BTS will be successful, I would have hoped by now you could see the crypto-market takes a different view to these things & it's not just as simple as 'oh it's a company like Apple', there are other factors to consider.

Is tonyk and tonyk2 the same person. If not then that was not him you were speaking to.

I personally don't think we should really care what the crypto world thinks of us. We squeezed as much out of altcoins and bitcoin as we can (for now). Once we grow outside the crypto sphere they will follow.

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

You got your wish, while I still think BTS will be successful, I would have hoped by now you could see the crypto-market takes a different view to these things & it's not just as simple as 'oh it's a company like Apple', there are other factors to consider.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:15:19 pm by Empirical1.1 »

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Offline karmatrain

• View Profile

Offline karmatrain

• View Profile

? What does this mean? I asked simple question...
Your question is still there, isn't it?

No I cannot see the poll.