Author Topic: Proposal...day  (Read 3895 times)

zerosum

Well in my humble opinion you made it to #1

I my mumble opinion (pun intended), Hadrian made it to #1 also... I mean almost.

Offline fuzzy

Well in my humble opinion you made it to #1
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
This thread is simply aiming at being the 5th best proposal for the day...

:)   ;)

It might be a good idea to write a Python script which looks for the keyword "Proposal".
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

zerosum

Da antennas he cut
   another eye grew
while still sitting on only one knee.

The picture was perfect
you should ask cass
while he's awaiting for 'yes' or a 'pass'

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
BUUUUUUT!

Did you do your proposal on your knee? Or is that now considered and old fashioned way of doing proposals?

I proposed to tony,
With the question mark key,
I was down on one knee,
But, "Be more sexy" said he...
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline JoeyD

BUUUUUUT!

Did you do your proposal on your knee? Or is that now considered and old fashioned way of doing proposals?

zerosum

Hadrian...'I will give you a baby' (Chinese internet saying)...if you change the one-eyed robot of yours... to something more ...sexy

There!!! I've put on some lipstick, cut off my antenna and grown another eye!

Happy?

B.t.w. The work I've done on this image really puts cass to shame :P
lol

Offline hadrian

• View Profile

Hadrian...'I will give you a baby' (Chinese internet saying)...if you change the one-eyed robot of yours... to something more ...sexy

There!!! I've put on some lipstick, cut off my antenna and grown another eye!

Happy?

B.t.w. The work I've done on this image really puts cass to shame :P

Offline matt608

• View Profile
I have a proposal, no proposals!!!!

Great, already there's a 3rd party fork^ of my proposal.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10870.0
Are you going to snapshot me, with a share of all of your non existent future proposals?  I hope so, or the Chinese will not be happy.
 :P

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
I have a proposal, no proposals!!!!
BTSX TipMe: bluebit

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Now almost having worked out a constitution, it is time to work on the holidays.
The blockchain ain't give you holidays! :-P

Celebrating whole days is old fashioned anyway, we should just have a 10 second celebration whenever the head block number is prime.
I like that idea .. +5%

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Now almost having worked out a constitution, it is time to work on the holidays.

It used too, atm it's making me cancel holidays  :P

zerosum

This thread is simply aiming at being the 5th best proposal for the day...

:)   ;)

@tonyk2...I'd like to make add another proposal of my own to the list. Before I do, I'd like to give you a bit of background information.

I've been around for a while on this forum. I lurked for months before registering. Eventually I signed up because I decided BitShares was for me. I enjoyed learning about economics, philosophy and all things BitShares. It was a real pleasure reading the thought provoking comments offered by my fellow forum members. There was a real community spirit.

Then you came onto my radar! Obviously you were under a different name back then. Anyway, I read a few of your posts, and it didn't take long for my opinion of you to form. Your dynamic really changed the atmosphere of bitsharestalk for me. I've decided that I can't sit back any longer and it just has to be said...will you marry me?

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
@tonyk2

...I'm nervous! :P

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Celebrating whole days is old fashioned anyway, we should just have a 10 second celebration whenever the head block number is prime.