Author Topic: Could U pls not only focus on China  (Read 2094 times)

Offline jckj

• View Profile
Nice ......
I would love to use your help in the future.
很好,我以后会很高兴使用你的帮助的。

But , about this post , I've raised that opinion once before .... but it seems that China is the only few countries that did not have hard restriction on crypto currency yet , so although I want the balance of crypto shift out of China , it's not that easy . It would be a difficult journey .

But , we can still hope , right ?
Many Chinese were attracted to BTSX merely because they could use cheap electocity mine PTS, not because they know the financial background or what problems BTS can to solve. Now the pegging is doing well, we can spend more time to show people what BTS can bring to the world, and attract more people who really understand it.

I will be very glad when u ask me for help:)

U could take more financial members to bts world, the more bte bter. This will make bts up soon.

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
Nice ......
很好,我以后会很高兴使用你的帮助的。

But , about this post , I've raised that opinion once before .... but it seems that China is the only few countries that did not have hard restriction on crypto currency yet , so although I want the balance of crypto shift out of China , it's not that easy . It would be a difficult journey .

Many Chinese were attracted to BTSX merely because they could use cheap electocity mine PTS, not because they know the financial background or what problems BTS can to solve. Now the pegging is doing well, we can spend more time to show people what BTS can bring to the world, and attract more people who really understand it.

I will be very glad when u ask me for help:)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Nice ......
很好,我以后会很高兴使用你的帮助的。

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

thank you for your interest! 

What translations were you considering doing?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
very interested in your opinions on this.  perhaps you would like to volunteer some time to help us branch out in our Mumble coverage?
One thing u may not know, https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts this page is blocked in China. I can only use VPN to play sound.

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
very interested in your opinions on this.  perhaps you would like to volunteer some time to help us branch out in our Mumble coverage?
I'd like to make some contribution to the community, I can do translation. I'm also a coder working on algorithm trading for a biggest financial company.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
I'm a Chinese, just graduated from school and working in a financial company. During the last several mouth I spend nearly all my salary on PTSX and lost nearly half of them.

I think the situation is like that the PTSX market focused too much on China. I think we need more diversity.
This focus is risk, that is one of the reason why market fluctuate is so big. And as u may know the Chinese government is very strong, if China government announces that PTS is illegal, it will very hurt the whole community very much.
Too focused in China, also make it hard for other people around the word benefit from it. If they can not benefit they will not participate in.