Author Topic: What do you think about my new price feed mechanism ?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline yangsbo

• View Profile
@bytemaster

I suggest using Chinese system of stock market
1  10% daily price fluctuation limit and T+1 transaction。
2  Cancel the feed price
3  after a period of time, if the prices trading steady on great scale of transaction ,cancel  these restrictions。

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
What do you think about my new price feed mechanism ?
By Alt

The status quo is that the price feed is rely on the external market , so the inner-market has no weight in the price , that is not fair .

But which market should have the real weight ? I think it can't be calculated by a program . So , we should let the delegates decide the weight value , and the final price feed should be calculated by the respective weight value .

I'm planing on offering five markets to weight in : inner-market USD price , inner-market CNY price , BTC38 , Yunbi , Bter .
Further more , the price of each market will continue to choose the sampling of intermediate value , because if we rely on volume it would be more easy to manipulate .

The numbers for sampling points should be decided by the individual delegates as well .

How about that ?
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.