Author Topic: chinese community is checking how their leader spend around 400BTC BM's funding  (Read 16298 times)

Offline coins

• 4 Cores CPU+60GB SSD+anti-DDoS
    • View Profile
Thanks Stan . you are the man to release this link to the public LOL +5%. this link was protected and not for public (see sudo’s reply below) access.

sfinder告诉我原来的链接是不让大家看的,要看得申请,我看了sudo的回复证实了sfinder的说法

他从去年开始每个月从AGS收10个BTC, 如果追踪一下地址你会发现所有的钱都到了一个账号,账号余额上千币
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqTwk-e7yzJydDFnQmlkTVlkbWpubnJBbzR2UG5ucnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

最近又从AGS拿了400个BTC, 然后最有意思的是把账目锁起来了不给外人看。所有的I3账目包括每人的工资都是公开的,只有中国区的是锁住的,这得有多黑暗阿,简单的从blockchain看这400个btc进了两个人的大账号,这俩人是谁不得而知。

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0

现在中国除了几个大V的微波还有什么宣传么?真正在实实在在做推广的人有谁从沈波哪里拿到过1分钱?Snail你收到过宣传经费么?熊熊你呢?heyD的微波?论坛的版主?麦克猫的翻译?除了引长工那100bts,他的钱都花哪里去了?我觉得英文好的同学应该把这个情况告诉stan。 实在忍不住了上来说两句,大家评评理。

关注下  看账目还得申请?

You need permission
Your request for access has been sent.
You will receive an email if and when the owner of this item approves your request.

另外,3I中国的账本一直是公开的,谁都可以查到。Sfinder自己不去查一下,直接到处发帖发言,造谣沈波贪污公款,这么做的目的是什么呢?

附上资金使用明细。
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0

如果有人有疑问,想查账,又不想自己去翻历史帖子,就发个帖子说请把链接发给我,自然有热心人回复你。直接就指向丑闻,这么做未免太龌龊了点。

ripplexiaoshan,

1) do u know BM issued 400btc for chinese market in April?
2)Is there any report on how this fund been used in chinese market?
3) is there any receipts for public reviewing ?
4) how many ppl in chinese community even know this fund exist ?

BTW, OP, please don't represent Chinese community, as I know, only Sfinder is checking  how their leader spend around 400BTC BM's funding, with unknown intention.

https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
Coin Team keyID delegate ID:coin,coin4coin, coin4dns,coin4fun,coin4keyid
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
i know you refer to  the 400btc fund for chinese community... LOL

I think it is a cause for concern, but there is no need to overreact. The OP is very distasteful with his DACSunlimited-like user name that can be misleading to others, and that is what leads me to lean towards this being more purposed towards FUD than innocent inquisition.

+5%
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
ripplexiaoshan,

BTW, OP, please don't represent Chinese community, as I know, only Sfinder is checking  how their leader spend around 400BTC BM's funding, with unknown intention.

https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline coins

• View Profile
hi shan,  sorry for bugging you . just try to confirm with you if  the QQ message is from private QQ group and not a public forum?  i know in china ppl do not respect the privacy but in USA we do .

"Zhao150" told me the QQ message screenshot was from his private QQ group and you took it without his permission. I think we should respect ppl's  privacy. can not post ppl's private message in the public. it is violated our US law. you may get sued   

that QQ guy is not "sfinder" in this forum . they both not related

lot of ppl form chinese community  don not even know has this 400btc fund. there is not tracking for how this fun been used ? would you like to make a poll for it ?

following is a reply from chinese community and indicated 400btc is a "maze"

我到现在连中国区负责人是谁都不知道,你们都说是沈波,一 他没亲自确认,二,有无团队还是只有沈波一人负责。三,个人感觉这个中国区团队好神秘。

如果确实是沈先生负责这块的事务,和中国社区的沟通还是不够,我不觉得宣传推广有必要搞得和地下党一样。

Here is a one of the proofs that I received from a member of Chinese community about Sfinder's chating message in QQ chatting group。
The translation: Post in the forum, to say that there is scandal in 3i China, they pocked the 2 million RMB market promoting fund, then the price of BTSX will go down to 6 cent(1 US cent).

Unfortunately we have plenty of proofs that they are the same person. He even admitted himself in QQ chatting group, all the chatting history are still there.

However, I don't want to waste time here explaining to you. Because you and sfinder are in the same delegate team, or even the same person(given your post history and short life on the forum).  I am still waiting for the investigation result of the three representatives --  Michaelcat,metalallen and WildPig. They will give truth to the whole community. Good luck.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:08:55 pm by coins »
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline coins

• View Profile
I am not sure if sfinder misbehavior but if he said something in QQ group is ok since QQ group is private group not for public.

if he posted in the forum then will consider as misbehavior. that is why i do not like china, ppl there even record you in the private qq Chanel which is not intend to go public.

I think it is a cause for concern, but there is no need to overreact. The OP is very distasteful with his DACSunlimited-like user name that can be misleading to others, and that is what leads me to lean towards this being more purposed towards FUD than innocent inquisition.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile

https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline coins

• View Profile

Sfinder announced at a QQ group yesterday that he would start a post to indicate a scandal regarding the I3 China in order to drive the price of BTSX down to 0.06 CNY (Now it's 0.1 CNY) . Many people from the Chinese community witnessed that comment and his intentions . He has a long rap sheet in the Chinese community , everybody knows that , including some well respected members .

Obvious is obvious. :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 09:36:25 pm by coins »

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Sfinder announced at a QQ group yesterday that he would start a post to indicate a scandal regarding the I3 China in order to drive the price of BTSX down to 0.06 CNY (Now it's 0.1 CNY) . Many people from the Chinese community witnessed that comment and his intentions . He has a long rap sheet in the Chinese community , everybody knows that , including some well respected members .

Obvious is obvious. :)
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline coins

• View Profile
the truth for how the 400btc fund were spent.  LOL

lot of ppl form chinese community  don not even know has this 400btc fund. there is not tracking for how this fun been used ? would you like to make a poll for it ?

Here is a one of the proofs that I received from a member of Chinese community about Sfinder's chating message in QQ chatting group。
The translation: Post in the forum, to say that there is scandal in 3i China, they pocked the 2 million RMB market promoting fund, then the price of BTSX will go down to 6 cent(1 US cent).

Unfortunately we have plenty of proofs that they are the same person. He even admitted himself in QQ chatting group, all the chatting history are still there.

However, I don't want to waste time here explaining to you. Because you and sfinder are in the same delegate team, or even the same person(given your post history and short life on the forum).  I am still waiting for the investigation result of the three representatives --  Michaelcat,metalallen and WildPig. They will give truth to the whole community. Good luck.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline coins

• View Profile
ripplexiaoshan,

Offline coins

• View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:01:57 pm by ripplexiaoshan »

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
We should bring in some more chinese members to here

I indeed received a lot of accusations about Sfinder from many active members from Chinese community, most of them are continuously contributing to the community. 

I am still investigating this event, together with the 3 newly announced official representatives, in this post

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10653.0

We will disclose more info when necessary. What I can say now is that the accusations in this post is just a very small part of the total proofs I received.

BTW, let's keep tuned, don't be turned  :D

Offline neosp

• View Profile
it is not hard . just need a list number to prove that BM's 400BTC fund to chinese market  were used for good cause

what do you afraid of  ?  why chinese community only has around 2500cny fund reported :P :P
tell me the story. is you too busy for doing the bookkeeping ?

need to focusing on tracking down how 400BTC were spend in chinese community. it just like a maze . nobody knows

need to focus on the trinity of sfinder,  'dacsunlimited.com',  and you.  its just like a maze.  nobody knows.

Yeah,  knight templar,  ride on your horse and kill diablos with your knief.

Great,  keep doing it.  You will be the hero.

BTW,  a news for sfinder:

Offline coins

• View Profile
it is not hard . just need a list number to prove that BM's 400BTC fund to chinese market  were used for good cause

what do you afraid of  ?  why chinese community only has around 2500cny fund reported :P :P

need to focusing on tracking down how 400BTC were spend in chinese community. it just like a maze . nobody knows

need to focus on the trinity of sfinder,  'dacsunlimited.com',  and you.  its just like a maze.  nobody knows.

Offline neosp

• View Profile

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:17:47 pm by neosp »

Offline coins

• View Profile

Offline neosp

• View Profile

Offline coins

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline neosp

• View Profile
sfinder is a long term contributor to this community including donate his own server to setup a demo wallet for the community.
as i know sfinder is trying to following up the spending of BM's 400btc  funding that issued to chinese community in this April

currently only around 2500cny were reported by chinese community
see his post  as following

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10842.0

can not prove the guy in btc38 is "sfinder".  as i know you can name youself anyname in btc38.

sfinder is "sfinder" in this forum in this community .

sfinder is a long term contributor to this community including donate his own server to setup a demo wallet for the community.
as i know sfinder is trying to following the spending of BM's 400btc  funding that issued to chinese community in this April

currently only around 2500cny being received by chinese community

How similar your profile to the profile of sfinder:

profile of sfinder:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=233
Personal Text: 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
Keyhotee ID:pan2pan

the profile of you, coins:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24643

Personal Text: 4 Cores CPU+60GB SSD+anti-DDoS
Keyhotee ID:coin4coin

or should I say, hello sfinder?

Why, why repeat yourself?
Repeat a lie a thousand times doesn't make it the truth.
you can change to another sybil and see if guys can get you.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:41:34 pm by neosp »

Offline coins

• View Profile
as i know sfinder is trying to following up the spending of BM's 400btc  funding that issued to chinese community in this April

currently only around 2500cny were reported by chinese community

can not prove the guy in btc38 is "sfinder".  as i know you can name youself anyname in btc38.

as i know sfinder is trying to following the spending of BM's 400btc  funding that issued to chinese community in this April

profile of sfinder:

Offline neosp

• View Profile

profile of sfinder:

Offline coins

• View Profile

Shame on you sfinder ..

Seriously: no one can forbid him to do so, but the "collective" can thankfully honor is service and vote him out having lost all his trust!
IIRC it was stated from the beginning that delegates should stay as neutral as possible! And what he is doing is pure greed (I recall from another message that he is still buying) .. that is misuse of delegate position ..

Disclaimer: all of the above is my personal opinion and I will act accordingly. You please make up your own mind and act accordingly!

I3中国社区的推广基金使用情况汇总贴

bm给予大中国区(4/25/2014)400个比特币(请看下面发放凭证當時值近30萬美元200萬人民幣),用与比特股中国区的推广,资金在中国区负责人手上掌握,目前我准备将收集到的使用情况反馈给英文区以及I3

如果你们领取者能发帖汇总,也是对沈波的工作的支持以及对bts推广的支持,而且还可以回击好事者的无聊质疑。
目前不仅国内就连国外社区的朋友都在问为什么中国社区的推广基金使用没有明细账

** “BTS中文区发言人” 中的翻译成员也有收到沈波先生的资助,望你们也协助沈波先生的工作,将收到的明细报给社区**

1)比特股之家收到2494BitCNY

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqTwk-e7yzJydDFnQmlkTVlkbWpubnJBbzR2UG5ucnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

400个比特币发放凭证

862 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 1NFbNPYhQHeDGLXboXX9VTCHnPe6N9p71E ff02d912608860c157a64feb6f309a15dd1e1922b7710c6fe1de10787e44847e https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
962 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 13nf5jATZ5ucdZPzDpwJwA1MELvQ7LKdU1 f153deeb39fc49107f9e91b7486742e8ea90782907d89417aa78531eb83130ad https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
1,062 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 17VaGyg29yxz2zX824ospGasjAQBHdq1do f8b5a21181f140b3dd383af44c07c970b8fc4b738e2fa3b019e507dde8b61dcf https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
1,162 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 1BAygNmQGYdhi5hfCijUSHQh91Et3tvj4M 0e7f95f760c60854b9ac1eae4746e28808272c0c44b1a83b36d3ca82efb3ebeb https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0

Offline neosp

• View Profile
Is this sfinder character still a delegate?

check this out:

firstly here is a post of 'dacsunlimited.com':
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10905.msg143650#msg143650

chinese community is checking how their market  leader spend around 400BTC BM's funding..
only around 2500cny fund were recorded ....

it may turn into a scandal.... stay turmed..... +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

the second one is a post of sfinder:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10776.msg142398#msg142398
Placeholder..... I have something to say regarding the attitude to this accident. stay turned..........

can you see it? They all mis-spell it in the same way

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
I just read it in chinese community. I did not shout anything ....

Please don't use a sockpuppet for such an issue (especially such a misleading one as dacsunlimited,com). What is your primary account?

I agree, it is very misleading.

Using that misleading account and then shouting about a scandal, not impressed.

could you please rename your account. you took a name already a official party in the forum. I can't trust your writing, because it seems like manipulation.

Offline coins

• View Profile
I guess all  causing by “sfinder” try to find out how the 400BTC was spend in chinese community 8) 8) 8)

that chinese guy is not sfinder since there is no link from sfinder to the guy in btc38.com

Offline coins

• View Profile

that chinese guy is not sfinder since there is no link from sfinder to the guy in btc38.com. you can name yourself as any name in btc38.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:12:58 pm by coins »

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Offline neosp

• View Profile
Please don't use a sockpuppet for such an issue (especially such a misleading one as dacsunlimited,com). What is your primary account?

I guess he is sfinder,  only he will quote his post, and spread FUD.
He is trying to spread FUD so that te btsx price would be lowered,  and he can buy more.
Using an account similar to real DACSunlimited would make him even easier to spread FUD by trans-post this thread to social networks in china.
As I know,  there are no one discussing what he said,  because he has been kicked out chinese delegates QQ group.

Another thread recently posted may help people understand what a man he is:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10850.0

Offline graffenwalder

Run for your lives!!!! Sell everything you've got, your BTSX, house and wife.

A character called BM ran away with 400 BTC. If only we had a way of identifying him.

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

Ok

Offline dacsunlimited.com

• View Profile

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile

• View Profile
It is my main account . I am from hk and has been using this account since btsx go online.  I am more care about of this 400bts funding .. stay turned  and see if it is a JOKE or a scandal

you can read original post in chinese as below

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:17:41 pm by dacsunlimited.com »

Offline onceuponatime

• View Profile
chinese community is checking how their market  leader spend around 400BTC BM's funding..

I3中国社区的推广基金使用情况汇总贴

bm给予大中国区(4/25/2014)400个比特币(请看下面发放凭证當時值近30萬美元200萬人民幣),用与比特股中国区的推广,资金在中国区负责人手上掌握,目前我准备将收集到的使用情况反馈给英文区以及I3

如果你们领取者能发帖汇总,也是对沈波的工作的支持以及对bts推广的支持,而且还可以回击好事者的无聊质疑。
目前不仅国内就连国外社区的朋友都在问为什么中国社区的推广基金使用没有明细账

** “BTS中文区发言人” 中的翻译成员也有收到沈波先生的资助,望你们也协助沈波先生的工作,将收到的明细报给社区**

1)比特股之家收到2494BitCNY

• View Profile