Author Topic: chinese community is checking how their leader spend around 400BTC BM's funding  (Read 16272 times)

Offline coins

• 4 Cores CPU+60GB SSD+anti-DDoS
    • View Profile
Thanks Stan . you are the man to release this link to the public LOL +5%. this link was protected and not for public (see sudo’s reply below) access.

sfinder告诉我原来的链接是不让大家看的,要看得申请,我看了sudo的回复证实了sfinder的说法

他从去年开始每个月从AGS收10个BTC, 如果追踪一下地址你会发现所有的钱都到了一个账号,账号余额上千币
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqTwk-e7yzJydDFnQmlkTVlkbWpubnJBbzR2UG5ucnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

最近又从AGS拿了400个BTC, 然后最有意思的是把账目锁起来了不给外人看。所有的I3账目包括每人的工资都是公开的,只有中国区的是锁住的,这得有多黑暗阿,简单的从blockchain看这400个btc进了两个人的大账号,这俩人是谁不得而知。

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0

现在中国除了几个大V的微波还有什么宣传么?真正在实实在在做推广的人有谁从沈波哪里拿到过1分钱?Snail你收到过宣传经费么?熊熊你呢?heyD的微波?论坛的版主?麦克猫的翻译?除了引长工那100bts,他的钱都花哪里去了?我觉得英文好的同学应该把这个情况告诉stan。 实在忍不住了上来说两句,大家评评理。

关注下  看账目还得申请?

You need permission
Your request for access has been sent.
You will receive an email if and when the owner of this item approves your request.

另外,3I中国的账本一直是公开的,谁都可以查到。Sfinder自己不去查一下,直接到处发帖发言,造谣沈波贪污公款,这么做的目的是什么呢?

附上资金使用明细。
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0

如果有人有疑问,想查账,又不想自己去翻历史帖子,就发个帖子说请把链接发给我,自然有热心人回复你。直接就指向丑闻,这么做未免太龌龊了点。

ripplexiaoshan,

1) do u know BM issued 400btc for chinese market in April?
2)Is there any report on how this fund been used in chinese market?
3) is there any receipts for public reviewing ?
4) how many ppl in chinese community even know this fund exist ?

BTW, OP, please don't represent Chinese community, as I know, only Sfinder is checking  how their leader spend around 400BTC BM's funding, with unknown intention.

https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
Coin Team keyID delegate ID:coin,coin4coin, coin4dns,coin4fun,coin4keyid
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
i know you refer to  the 400btc fund for chinese community... LOL

I think it is a cause for concern, but there is no need to overreact. The OP is very distasteful with his DACSunlimited-like user name that can be misleading to others, and that is what leads me to lean towards this being more purposed towards FUD than innocent inquisition.

+5%
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
ripplexiaoshan,

BTW, OP, please don't represent Chinese community, as I know, only Sfinder is checking  how their leader spend around 400BTC BM's funding, with unknown intention.

https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline coins

• View Profile
hi shan,  sorry for bugging you . just try to confirm with you if  the QQ message is from private QQ group and not a public forum?  i know in china ppl do not respect the privacy but in USA we do .

"Zhao150" told me the QQ message screenshot was from his private QQ group and you took it without his permission. I think we should respect ppl's  privacy. can not post ppl's private message in the public. it is violated our US law. you may get sued   

that QQ guy is not "sfinder" in this forum . they both not related

lot of ppl form chinese community  don not even know has this 400btc fund. there is not tracking for how this fun been used ? would you like to make a poll for it ?

following is a reply from chinese community and indicated 400btc is a "maze"

我到现在连中国区负责人是谁都不知道,你们都说是沈波,一 他没亲自确认,二,有无团队还是只有沈波一人负责。三,个人感觉这个中国区团队好神秘。

如果确实是沈先生负责这块的事务,和中国社区的沟通还是不够,我不觉得宣传推广有必要搞得和地下党一样。

Here is a one of the proofs that I received from a member of Chinese community about Sfinder's chating message in QQ chatting group。
The translation: Post in the forum, to say that there is scandal in 3i China, they pocked the 2 million RMB market promoting fund, then the price of BTSX will go down to 6 cent(1 US cent).

Unfortunately we have plenty of proofs that they are the same person. He even admitted himself in QQ chatting group, all the chatting history are still there.

However, I don't want to waste time here explaining to you. Because you and sfinder are in the same delegate team, or even the same person(given your post history and short life on the forum).  I am still waiting for the investigation result of the three representatives --  Michaelcat,metalallen and WildPig. They will give truth to the whole community. Good luck.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:08:55 pm by coins »
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline coins

• View Profile
I am not sure if sfinder misbehavior but if he said something in QQ group is ok since QQ group is private group not for public.

if he posted in the forum then will consider as misbehavior. that is why i do not like china, ppl there even record you in the private qq Chanel which is not intend to go public.

I think it is a cause for concern, but there is no need to overreact. The OP is very distasteful with his DACSunlimited-like user name that can be misleading to others, and that is what leads me to lean towards this being more purposed towards FUD than innocent inquisition.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile

https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline coins

• View Profile

Sfinder announced at a QQ group yesterday that he would start a post to indicate a scandal regarding the I3 China in order to drive the price of BTSX down to 0.06 CNY (Now it's 0.1 CNY) . Many people from the Chinese community witnessed that comment and his intentions . He has a long rap sheet in the Chinese community , everybody knows that , including some well respected members .

Obvious is obvious. :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 09:36:25 pm by coins »

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Sfinder announced at a QQ group yesterday that he would start a post to indicate a scandal regarding the I3 China in order to drive the price of BTSX down to 0.06 CNY (Now it's 0.1 CNY) . Many people from the Chinese community witnessed that comment and his intentions . He has a long rap sheet in the Chinese community , everybody knows that , including some well respected members .

Obvious is obvious. :)
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline coins

• View Profile
the truth for how the 400btc fund were spent.  LOL

lot of ppl form chinese community  don not even know has this 400btc fund. there is not tracking for how this fun been used ? would you like to make a poll for it ?

Here is a one of the proofs that I received from a member of Chinese community about Sfinder's chating message in QQ chatting group。
The translation: Post in the forum, to say that there is scandal in 3i China, they pocked the 2 million RMB market promoting fund, then the price of BTSX will go down to 6 cent(1 US cent).

Unfortunately we have plenty of proofs that they are the same person. He even admitted himself in QQ chatting group, all the chatting history are still there.

However, I don't want to waste time here explaining to you. Because you and sfinder are in the same delegate team, or even the same person(given your post history and short life on the forum).  I am still waiting for the investigation result of the three representatives --  Michaelcat,metalallen and WildPig. They will give truth to the whole community. Good luck.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline coins

• View Profile
ripplexiaoshan,

Offline coins

• View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:01:57 pm by ripplexiaoshan »

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
We should bring in some more chinese members to here

I indeed received a lot of accusations about Sfinder from many active members from Chinese community, most of them are continuously contributing to the community. 

I am still investigating this event, together with the 3 newly announced official representatives, in this post

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10653.0

We will disclose more info when necessary. What I can say now is that the accusations in this post is just a very small part of the total proofs I received.

BTW, let's keep tuned, don't be turned  :D