Author Topic: Updates. securing funds + march event  (Read 6805 times)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Are we going to have proto-dac to trade and build up delegate infrastructure?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
So we are happy to announce that everything is moving forward smoothly and we aim on bringing the music platform of the millennium to the masses – stay tuned!

Yeah .. this is exciting!

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Hello Future NOTE Holders

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the crypto community and all others who have participated in the Pre-sale

Many of you already know our Note pre-sale address is a multisig address using Copay. We wanted to make sure if one person was compromised in any way that we would not lose all the funds.

Today we are moving the funds amassed so far by the pre-sale. We are incurring cost on a daily basis and need these funds to begin to offset those cost. One of those expenses needs to be covered this week – we have six of the brightest minds coming on board this week to see the project through to its first official launch date of March 28 – 29 at the Texas Bitcoin Conference in Austin TX strategically scheduled after SXSW – we plan on being at SXSW the week before as we are a featured platform throughout the conference –

The balance of funds and the current funds being received will be held In cold storage for safety -

So we are happy to announce that everything is moving forward smoothly and we aim on bringing the music platform of the millennium to the masses – stay tuned!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:33:08 pm by cob »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.