Author Topic: T.T KeyID network broke@0.0.4version! btc38 can't withdrawal emergency!!  (Read 4384 times)

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
I had delegated that task to bitcoinerS, but it seems urgent so valentine and I will do it

+5% +5% +5% thank you very much.

left keyid shares  on exchange  for two years  is  high risk

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I had delegated that task to bitcoinerS, but it seems urgent so valentine and I will do it
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
I sent toast a skype. I see bytemaster is posting now too, send him a PM. There is still over a day to get this done. I've never attempted a windows build but I could give it a shot.

i tried compile  on  ubuntu@virtualbox
follow the guide  it's easy。
but windows build   i  toss about a half-day  finally  failed to prepare the  compiler environment

Offline sudo

• View Profile
I sent toast a skype. I see bytemaster is posting now too, send him a PM. There is still over a day to get this done. I've never attempted a windows build but I could give it a shot.

tks very much

Offline Riverhead

Offline sudo

• View Profile
This is crazy. Can't they run the Linux wallet to allow people to withdraw??

i asked btc38 ,they can  only  use win wallet &the automatic  withdraw code can't compatible with  other version.
i am so upset about this stuff…… :'(

Offline Riverhead

Maybe Toast will see this thread and do an emergency Windows compile. Or bitcoinerS

Offline Riverhead

This is crazy. Can't they run the Linux wallet to allow people to withdraw??

Offline sudo

• View Profile
Might be hard to move so many but can you sell for BTC, send to BTER, and buy back? I know 10m is not possible but might get some out...

it would be loss very much  because market deep is very low

i sell btsx  buy dns  for extra new bts

Offline Riverhead

Might be hard to move so many but can you sell for BTC, send to BTER, and buy back? I know 10m is not possible but might get some out...

Offline sudo

• View Profile
btc38 Customer says

If official 0.0.5 release version, we will immediately let users test and opened for withdrawal, DNS, after all, after the final snapshot need from the shelves, not much meaning in platform, and has not updated 0.0.4 edition blocks, it is impossible to send out, hope you can get your understanding, thank you for the support of The Times, I wish you a happy life!

Offline sudo

• View Profile
I can confirm v0.0.4 broke yesterday, BitsharesBlocks client was running that but found itself on a fork and unable to recover so I upgraded to v0.0.5.

I guess BTER is using v0.0.4 as well cause transfers don't work from there either.

:'( :'( :'(

Offline svk

I can confirm v0.0.4 broke yesterday, BitsharesBlocks client was running that but found itself on a fork and unable to recover so I upgraded to v0.0.5.

I guess BTER is using v0.0.4 as well cause transfers don't work from there either.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline sudo

• View Profile
who can compile  0.0.5 win keyid &publish to  github?

Offline sudo

• View Profile
i have 10m+ dns on btc38  can't  get back to wallet