Author Topic: TimeBank DAC  (Read 22841 times)

Offline fuzzy

scams scams and more scams...

sucks CinniDev. Hope you get them back.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 11:02:37 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Saw price rising on Cinnicoin, is the snapshot announced?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cinni/

No, I don't think so, for now Cinnicoin is officially dead due to Mintpal crush.
Cinnidev is going to wait for answer from scammer  ;) for life  :)

I would rather say it's himself :) trying to buy some

Hello
I have tried to contact Mintpal many times but no one replies.
Personally I have ~700k Cinni stuck there. Have them there because I was buying from myself to create volume for Cinni a few weeks ago also bought alot more coins than I previously had. Then Mintpal stopped withdrawals in v2 so I couldn't get them out. And now they sent them on a wrong chain so I tried to contact them to fix it but no one working there replied.

Also I will be be traveling for about a week and won't have internet.

Damn, sucks that he lost so much on Mintpal. Found some of his posts on bitcointalk as well,

hmm cinnicoin officially dead?
No
We will get through this.

Now mintpal have problems, Cinni still alive? However, according to the latest reports on @mintpal (twitter) it still take quite a long time before everyone gets their money (Cinni) back (if they will succeed). We can wait for it, or continue with building Cinni.

If, after a few months everybody will get there money back and we have all this time waiting, then that is waste of time.

Cinni dev, can you tell us more about the current situation Mintpal VS Cinni VS Snapshot?
The snapshot will need to be rescheduled to when we receive our Cinni from Mintpal since almost half of Cinni is there or atleast until Mintpal releases a list of peoples Cinni balances and peoples withdrawal addresses.

Offline pawlo74

• View Profile

No, I don't think so, for now Cinnicoin is officially dead due to Mintpal crush.
Cinnidev is going to wait for answer from scammer  ;) for life  :)

I would rather say it's himself :) trying to buy some

Hello
I have tried to contact Mintpal many times but no one replies.
Personally I have ~700k Cinni stuck there. Have them there because I was buying from myself to create volume for Cinni a few weeks ago also bought alot more coins than I previously had. Then Mintpal stopped withdrawals in v2 so I couldn't get them out. And now they sent them on a wrong chain so I tried to contact them to fix it but no one working there replied.

Also I will be be traveling for about a week and won't have internet.
★★ CoinMarketApp ★★ The new way to stay up to date for every coin on the market http://www.coinmarketapp.com/

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline xh3

• View Profile
    • Bit-Cents
I must have missed something. Are these guys honoring the BitShares Social Consensus? No? With all due respect to Fuzz and all your wonderful, unsung efforts to improve this world, if Cinni is walking off with this technology without thanking this community, then screw 'em. There are times to be touchy-feely-friendly and cooperate with other coin communities. And there are times to stand up for this community and demand greater respect.

Two choices, Cinni:
(1) Drop 10%+ each on AGS and PTS holders, honoring the BitShares Social Consensus and respecting the developers/investors who have put in their time, money, and determination to help build this toolkit.

OR

(2) Float your coin as an asset on the BitShares X chain.

You do neither, then I don't care if you're using DPoS. You're not a part of BitShares and you don't deserve any help with your shitcoin from us. That's not me being selfish or nasty. That's me standing up for this community, which I think deserves real respect from you.

They are honoring the social consensus: ----
There's your answer. (caveat: he seems to have made a math error and his exact numbers need to be corrected to hit 10%/10%, but I think that was just oversight.)

To all the rest of the angry BitShares people who have been so hostile towards Cinni, please think about what you're doing! Whether Cinni turns out to be innovative or not, it is pioneering the process of forking BitShares and doing it exactly right: they're honoring the social consensus. If the very first consensus-honoring BitShares fork is turned away with tribalistic sneers and jeers and allegations of "scam" and "shitcoin," why do you think any other dev would waste his or her time honoring the social consensus?

Cinni is setting an important precedent for BitShares forks: Honor the Social Consensus.

BitShares community, Please do not set a precedent of hostility towards coins that freely offer to honor the social consensus!

If he had shown up with anything else than a shitcoin (well, shitshares), he would have been welcomed with fireworks. Here, he whales himself 80% of the shares of a bitshares X clone with no apparent value, and doesn't even try to justify his project. That doesn't deserve a strong support of the community, because it quite obviously has no value.

Have whatever opinion you want but I can't possibly agree with you. First, you are throwing around numbers which are certainly inaccurate, possibly severely misleading. You say the cinni dev is getting 80% of the stake, but that is certainly false since he's not the only holder of cinnicoin. You're making accusations based only on numbers that you made up.

Second, how can you possibly know that the project has no value? At the very least, it will be another instance of DPOS on a differently-distributed DAC, which will be invaluable as a test bed. The more instances of DPOS, the more we learn about delegate management, voter participation, and possibly attacks - we need to learn all we can.

What justifies your scorn of bitshares clones? What do we possibly have to lose here?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

+5%  Show some love.  The more exposure for bitshares tech, the better. cinni has a different user base, so the end result is that new minds are being primed with the idea of delegation as a way to run an efficient block chain. Plus he is honoring the snapshot, and choosing to align himself with the bitshares brand.  This project only builds value for the bitshares brand.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I must have missed something. Are these guys honoring the BitShares Social Consensus? No? With all due respect to Fuzz and all your wonderful, unsung efforts to improve this world, if Cinni is walking off with this technology without thanking this community, then screw 'em. There are times to be touchy-feely-friendly and cooperate with other coin communities. And there are times to stand up for this community and demand greater respect.

Two choices, Cinni:
(1) Drop 10%+ each on AGS and PTS holders, honoring the BitShares Social Consensus and respecting the developers/investors who have put in their time, money, and determination to help build this toolkit.

OR

You do neither, then I don't care if you're using DPoS. You're not a part of BitShares and you don't deserve any help with your shitcoin from us. That's not me being selfish or nasty. That's me standing up for this community, which I think deserves real respect from you.

They are honoring the social consensus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg9202557#msg9202557
There's your answer. (caveat: he seems to have made a math error and his exact numbers need to be corrected to hit 10%/10%, but I think that was just oversight.)

To all the rest of the angry BitShares people who have been so hostile towards Cinni, please think about what you're doing! Whether Cinni turns out to be innovative or not, it is pioneering the process of forking BitShares and doing it exactly right: they're honoring the social consensus. If the very first consensus-honoring BitShares fork is turned away with tribalistic sneers and jeers and allegations of "scam" and "shitcoin," why do you think any other dev would waste his or her time honoring the social consensus?

Cinni is setting an important precedent for BitShares forks: Honor the Social Consensus.

BitShares community, Please do not set a precedent of hostility towards coins that freely offer to honor the social consensus!

If he had shown up with anything else than a shitcoin (well, shitshares), he would have been welcomed with fireworks. Here, he whales himself 80% of the shares of a bitshares X clone with no apparent value, and doesn't even try to justify his project. That doesn't deserve a strong support of the community, because it quite obviously has no value.

Have whatever opinion you want but I can't possibly agree with you. First, you are throwing around numbers which are certainly inaccurate, possibly severely misleading. You say the cinni dev is getting 80% of the stake, but that is certainly false since he's not the only holder of cinnicoin. You're making accusations based only on numbers that you made up.

Second, how can you possibly know that the project has no value? At the very least, it will be another instance of DPOS on a differently-distributed DAC, which will be invaluable as a test bed. The more instances of DPOS, the more we learn about delegate management, voter participation, and possibly attacks - we need to learn all we can.

What justifies your scorn of bitshares clones? What do we possibly have to lose here?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

zerosum

ahhhh

since when 1.5 of 18 is >= of 10%...

Seeing hi math... and the fact that finding a microphone is 2-3 week job, am totally scared to think what kind of code he will produce... hope I am wrong but nothing up to now to make me think anything good is coming out of this deal....

1) When is the snapshot?
This snapshot will be on November 1st
2) What coin is the snapshot for (e.g., Cinni 2.0 or TimeBank)
This snapshot will be for Cinni 2.0
3) What are the coin totals for the new coin and snapshot ratios for Cinni 1.0 and PTS/AGS?
Cinni's total coins about 15 million, 1.5 million for Bitshares PTS and 1.5 million for Bitshares AGS
so about 18 million total coins.
4) Which exchanges (if any) will be honoring the snapshot?
Mintpal wants to participate in the snapshot.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:29:20 pm by zerosum »

Offline fuzzy

Two choices, Cinni:

OR

They are honoring the social consensus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg9202557#msg9202557

Can anyone do some analysis of how many coins he holds or is there a way to find out? And does it matter? Im not sure...it could POTENTIALLY hurt trust in the community, however if he does something innovative that future chains can adopt, it might be a orice worth paying.  We are all here watching history in the making so lets keep this convo up until we figure out the best practice on dealing with ethical clones.  But first we have to define ethical..in this case.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile

Two choices, Cinni:

OR

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Two choices, Cinni:

OR

Spot on, however I think it is important for the Bishare forks developers to get the support of the community, therefore Fuzz idea to invite him on the hangout.

Did not know that all the  talk and information about this coin is on bitcointalk.org so I retract my earlier comments regarding no information and vaporware. Did he mention somewhere in this forum that we can find all the details on bitcointalk.org ?
For the rest I don't think is too much to ask from a developer to clearly show how his  DAC will function and if he has a business plan .  Also If there are any false claims there is nothing wrong if they are pointed out claims such as "CinniCoin is #35 on coinmarketcap generating a market cap of over $600,000". 
Just to clarify it is true that Bitshare was never forked, but the Social contract was already honored by FreeTrade with Lottoshares.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
This is really good news! This is what we want! People using BitsharesX toolkit and honor PTS-AGS. We should all support Cinni!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
OK, so I was mistaken. I haven't had the time or interest to search through their materials and I had not seen any promise here to honor the Social Consensus, but glad if that is the case.  If they are honoring the Social Consensus, then I retract my earlier post. Maybe they're okay after all!

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

Two choices, Cinni:

OR

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Two choices, Cinni:

OR

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:49:31 pm by donkeypong »

Offline oco101

• View Profile
It's kind of like going to Bruce Lee for his advice on how to start your own Dojo...it is not only a perfect way to do it right the first time, but an inspiration to look up to someone of such Giant Stature. 

You had me at Bruce Lee !!! I agree, want I'm saying is would be cool to have more info, some kind of white paper if not at list a business model, the he can go to the master :)  And yes you right about the clone for sure they are coming and they are welcome too, although I don't really see the point right know to make a clone of BitshareX. There are so many originally idea that a dev could do with the Bithsare Toolkit like i.e Bitshares Ebay I'm pretty sure such a project will just get all the support right from the beginning.