Author Topic: Other altcoins are pump and dumps. Bitshares is the dump-then-pump!  (Read 1736 times)

Offline kisa

• View Profile
Rises and even explosions aren't a one-way street. So looking back it was a wise decision to sell at least part at $90m market cap... So you can try to guess another intermediate top on the way to the moon  - of course taking the risk of missing the rocket... but then nobody forces you to sell everything :)

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile

I see next stop at $250m market cap in 3-4 months... who knows, but I wouldn't sell any until we get there - unless there is a serious disappointment from devs/marketing...

If the market cap were to reach $250M in 3-4 months. The last thing I'd be doing is selling.. More looking forward to the next 12 - 24 months. This thing is going to EXPLODE !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I see next stop at $250m market cap in 3-4 months... who knows, but I wouldn't sell any until we get there - unless there is a serious disappointment from devs/marketing...

That all?  :P

Offline kisa

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:23:20 pm by kisa »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
In bitshares, the true believers who understand the technology and its potential are the ones who get rewarded.

BitsharesX released in July, and got dumped through mid august by those who were not long term believers, and were tired of having their capital locked up in PTS/AGS.  Having shaken the weak hands, BTSX went up by 500%.

Then came paid delegates, and the creation of the new superDAC BTS.  Those who did not understand the changes were plagued by fear and uncertainty, and convinced to dump by unsavory community members.  Those who understood the change and believed in the technology held and bought more and now we shall reap the rewards a second time.

HODL your Bitshares now! 

Many will be tempted to sell this small gain after a large decline, or to go into bitUSD after a small rise, but now is not the time for that.  Now is the time to hold as many bitshares as you possibly can.  Do not sell the 50% rise, sell the 500%+ rise that is coming!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads