Author Topic: HOW MUCH MONEY DID SILFAX STEAL?  (Read 3253 times)

Offline bitshirehashaway

• View Profile
He's probably trying his best to get back your money, and your just making threads complaining about stuff

No, he's quite clearly stated that he thinks it's "fair" to take other people's money and redistribute it to pay his debts.

It is fair. You're angry because you had PTS in there. But I bet if you had BTC in there you would be making the same shitload of useless threads about why he should give more to the BTC people.

Just because he's redistributing the money evenly across everyone (which I think is a great idea), doesn't mean that he isn't trying his best to get back your money - you're argument is invalid for that point.

Offline TwoKoolFourSkewl

• Easy as One, Too, Three...
    • View Profile
    • RippleGiveaway.com
He's probably trying his best to get back your money, and your just making threads complaining about stuff

No, he's quite clearly stated that he thinks it's "fair" to take other people's money and redistribute it to pay his debts.
RippleGiveaway.com - Home of the Ripple Faucet!

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
TwoKoolFourSkewl do go to school, learn to read, and post this where it is meant to be.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline bitshirehashaway

• View Profile
Ok,
I'm sorry but I feel the need to type this to you in public view. You've made many threads over the past few days about Silfax stealing money and other bullshit. The fact is based off the evidence you have he didn't steal any money. You're angry because he was hacked (to the best of our current knowledge) and lost his money - and some of yours in the process.

He's probably trying his best to get back your money, and your just making threads complaining about stuff - what do you think people are going to do from reading this? Pity you and send you some - I doubt it, stop trading with him - its impossible to trade on his exchange anymore. The fact is everyone knows about this problem and your threads are just annoying and not helping anything. If you want to have one thread about this issue fine, but multiple threads like this are useless and annoying.

Plus, this belongs in the Scammer Accusations section of this forum.

Offline TwoKoolFourSkewl

• Easy as One, Too, Three...
    • View Profile
    • RippleGiveaway.com
Let's add up how much money Silfax stole from us.  I will keep a running total of all our losses in this post.  Please post what you originally held at the exchange and what you received in PTS as partial reimbursement (if anything) below.

Silfax said he would partially reimburse everyone 58% of their BTC & PTS balances with protoshares.  He calculated the reimbursement at 0.012 btc per pts, which was higher than the going market rate of 0.01 btc per pts, so he could pay out even less.  I will be using the correct rate of 0.01 btc per pts.

User                                      PTS                                          BTC
2Kool4Skewl              44.89080537                           0.0000463
dqoe                                                                                0.04121

---------------------
Total Stolen                44.89080537                           0.0412563             =   $446.16 USD as of 2013/11/27

I originally posted this thread in the Protoshares section but it was locked.  According to Amazon, I can start the thread here.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 02:25:50 am by TwoKoolFourSkewl »
RippleGiveaway.com - Home of the Ripple Faucet!