Author Topic: My experience as financial adviser so far  (Read 52425 times)

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

Its easy to become distracted when its all about competition. Thats why I want to use the moment to thank my supporters who brought me this far! I have now 42000000 votes and 1.77 percent up from 1.5 of all votes. Position 142

Especially nice hello to my listeners from Stuttgart!

38PTSWarrior

6 hours of work later, 30 introdutions, delivered to different people, young and old. Big poster always with me.

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

On my way to work. My netbook screen is dead. I might print an older flyer with the money I will make today. No money and did not pay for the train ticket. Wish me luck ;)

38PTSWarrior

I do every day. I cater to everyone because this bank is for everyone.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
What do you think about promoting more actively/aggressively bitGOLD ? :P

38PTSWarrior

Already a long time ago in internet terms, since then i freshent up and am now freeing stuttgart. Because of bad luck i spent onceupons money for a night in the hostel. Here my public sorry :-)
We talked about it and he forgave me, but i want to show the ups and downs, here the day i decidet to leave megacorp amsterdam haha :-)
https://youtu.be/E5tXyiQgRqk

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Edit: Later another hour and a half. People like it, someone said that he thinks i have cojones and that he will check it out.

?

Cojones = balls
In British English anyway
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

38PTSWarrior

BitShares info, info for free. Ring ring.. hi 38ptswarrior your infoman speaking. I have a red phone and will only accept the call and forward it. Sometimes i am high sometimes busy, and i want to make this on a treehouse in the jungle or in the city. Bitshares line for Info time#

38PTSWarrior

I told them that idon care about ref links. I tell them the full package from bankster to nation state problematic and i hope some will bite haha! :-) natural, örganic market farming. I now sow the seed and in autumn they register maybe haha

Offline mint chocolate chip

Registrations through my referral link: 0

Your handouts are maybe getting sign-ups, but I presume most people do not bother to type in the /?xxx part of the link if they visit bitshares.org so you are not credited with those referrals.

38PTSWarrior

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 11:41:13 am by 38PTSWarrior »