Author Topic: My experience as financial adviser so far  (Read 52863 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I spent a little bit of time, and tried to stay within your requests.  This is what I have.

The QR code is just http://bitshares.org

They will be printed on white plasting.  I can have a couple hundred delivered to you in about 2 weeks.  Let me know what you think.  I went with fractals because I am not very artistic.  I also like fractals and think I would like fractals even more if I was on drugs.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

The last days I talked about BitShares with the people.

Offline Riverhead

I thought it would be easy to find someone to make a design. Dont know what to do now.
Since you are doing the real work I would prefer any referral payment go to you.

+5%

Offline puppies

• View Profile
I thought it would be easy to find someone to make a design. Dont know what to do now.

I'll see what I can do.  Is there a url you would like included as a qr code?  Since you are doing the real work I would prefer any referral payment go to you.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 04:03:46 am by puppies »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Offline puppies

• View Profile
Color. Both sides. Size of credit card, and made out of plastic. That would be good.
I can give you an address to ship it to me.
Full power red orange mix little pink you know this special color
So it looks good in the club and the people can grind their drugs with it.
Maybe they ship cheap and fast to the netherlands from your country.
What about this line on it: the bank account for your lifestyle
Or somerhing like that.

I tend not so much towards the artistic type.  If you can link background files you would like to use, foreground text, size and possibly font.  A url that can be set as a qr code.  There are numerous companies that will print plastic business cards, which should be great for cutting up drugs.  Worst case scenario I can mail them personally if these companies wont ship to you direct.

If anyone else has any ideas for a proper design please let me know. 

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

lol

38PTSWarrior

Color. Both sides. Size of credit card, and made out of plastic. That would be good.
I can give you an address to ship it to me.
Full power red orange mix little pink you know this special color
Maybe they ship cheap and fast to the netherlands from your country.
What about this line on it: the bank account for your lifestyle
Or somerhing like that.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
Hello Martin,

Do you have a printing shop that accepts internet orders from the united states that you work with?

If I paid to have a larger number of fliers printed up would you be able to make use, or is it better to print smaller numbers at a time?

What do you think would be the best payout?  full color, black and white?  a mix as before?

What file would you suggest I have printed?  I am guessing that an internet order will require that I upload the file at order, and specify your name as the pickup party.

let me know. 

38PTSWarrior

From 31.05 till 06.06 I had ~75 new visitors on my Google site. Every day around 3 new visitors from ~28 countries.
All potential new users.

From 6-13 June:
78% new users out of 240~ visitors from 30~ countries.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:38:20 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

:P
Flyers and introductions, 10 hours, all flyers gone.

Offline karnal

• View Profile

38PTSWarrior

Thanks! I am back with more flyers. 12 hours a day marketing at the moment. So many interested listeners lately. They all want to hedge bitcoin and I give it right to their fingertips.
Hello dear street listeners, welcome to the forum.
60 flyers on good paper for 3 Euro.

12 hours
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 10:22:53 am by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

It*s church days in the city, thousands of church people flock the streets. I worked yesterday and today. No more flyers left, many introductions. I say:“if jesus would still live, he would be a bitshares customer“.
;-)

You're a true solider for the army of bitshares.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior