Author Topic: My experience as financial adviser so far  (Read 52834 times)

38PTSWarrior

No flyers today but solid f2f marketing.

38PTSWarrior

A little trip to Amsterdam is always refreshing. I never stop telling the peeps about how they can benefit from using BitShares. While hitchhiking, and the last 2 days while walking around. A new print today. I think 100 A5 flyers for 6.30.
My new A2 infograph helps a lot.

Also thank you for voting, your 38PTSWarrior

Edit: All flyers gone. Massive 12 hour Infotainment today
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 09:01:20 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline karnal

• View Profile
It*s church days in the city, thousands of church people flock the streets. I worked yesterday and today. No more flyers left, many introductions. I say:“if jesus would still live, he would be a bitshares customer“.
;-)

LOL.

38PTSWarrior

I am hitchhiking today. A good man who works for a company which delivers frozen products to the doorsteps of the people likes our little DAC. He wished me good luck. Thanks for the beer!

38PTSWarrior

It*s church days in the city, thousands of church people flock the streets. I worked yesterday and today. No more flyers left, many introductions. I say:“if jesus would still live, he would be a bitshares customer“.
;-)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:23:20 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

I asked a couple with a child if they have a minute. The woman was very mean and told me to leave them alone. Then I said that I don*t want anything to do with them and that I think the way she talks with me is disgusting. Then her husband showed me his police card and told me that he will report me for insulting them and 5 min. later the police came.
After they did the paperwork, mr. Grund told me that I cannot stay in the center of the city until the next day. I asked why. He said that I disturbed the public order. I said, that he wasn*t there and did not see anything and that I didn*t disturb the public order. He just gave me the setting-off anyway, without explanation.
I went to the police station to report him 5 minutes later. I asked for a written statement about mr. Grund*s reason for the setting-off.
First a young cop said he will do it. Then the two cops from the street earlier appeared. They had a little conversation in the back room. Then he told me that I cannot do anything against the setting-off and I left but forgot the written statement. When I returned a minute later, one of the cops told me, after I asked for the statement, that if I would not disappear immediately, they would arrest me. I then left.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 04:24:48 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline mangou007

Wow.... Why have you cop issues???? I don't understand....
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

38PTSWarrior

I just made contact with one lieing cop. Another cop, named Mr. Grund, gave me a sending-off for nothing. Don*t make business with him. Another policeman called them and lied about the situation. Now I have to go to court, my statement vs his and his wife. Thanks life!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:35:06 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

New A2 size infographics
Bitshares vs. Bitcoin
Price: 11,90 Euros
Street delegate No. 1!

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

Yes sir, this time forever.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

38PTSWarrior

Starting the day. I stopped smoking tobacco 3 days ago, so I can enjoy the fruits of my work.

38PTSWarrior

Today 5 hours. I would be happy about a little help (flyer). I have no computer, no access to my funds. Looking for a good heart who makes me a A5 flyer in pdf and black/white

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
New day! Yesterday I told a banker about BitShares. Same reaction like the other time. They don*t care.
When he loose his job they will...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D