Author Topic: If you just moderated my post, please send me a PM  (Read 2801 times)

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
As a moderator, I would like to tell you that recently some posts disappeared randomly, without moderating log. Many local users in my subforum complained to me that their posts were deleted without being informed. I have reported to administrator many times, but the reason has not yet been figured out.  You may report this issue to bitsapphire or other administrators to let them being aware how serious this issue is.

some people saw similar event...
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11026.0
通过p2p网络自动下载最新版比特股钱包
by cn-members

some people in taiwan click that ,end up in another post by another person ...
Not everyone though ....

i replyed   OMG  the post is missing

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline dcchong

• View Profile
As a moderator, I would like to tell you that recently some posts disappeared randomly, without moderating log. Many local users in my subforum complained to me that their posts were deleted without being informed. I have reported to administrator many times, but the reason has not yet been figured out.  You may report this issue to bitsapphire or other administrators to let them being aware how serious this issue is.

通过p2p网络自动下载最新版比特股钱包
by cn-members

Not everyone though ....

请问有没有dmg文件的sha1?
wallet_approve_delegate dc-delegate true
wallet_approve_delegate bitsharesx-delegate true

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
these kinds of problems are relatively new, or?

@ripplexiaoshan: when you noticed that *posts disappeared randomly*?

At least one month ago, overthetop complained to me about the missing of his 1 btsx giveaway post in Chinese subforum, I post issue in management subforum:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9483.0

However, no reason was found by administrator yet. Thereafter, I continuously received complains from a few members, and I sent a few emails to administrators, still no luck.

I thought it happened only in Chinese subforum, but turned out that it's affecting the whole forum. 

Hope we can find out ASAP whether it's due to forum bug, or someone is misbehaving...
BTS committee member:jademont

zerosum

Ha!?

3 of tonyk's posts have diapered also. I do not know which one exactly. But I left him with an even 2000 total.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
these kinds of problems are relatively new, or?

@ripplexiaoshan: when you noticed that *posts disappeared randomly*?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Is bitsapphire actively working on migrating the forum or anything else on the production machine ?
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Found the moderation log, I don't see anything.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile

通过p2p网络自动下载最新版比特股钱包
by cn-members

Not everyone though ....
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
Yesterday I tried to logon and got a message saying I was banned from the forum. I restarted the browser (thus deleting cookies) and all was fine. Dunno what that was about - probably not related?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kisa

• View Profile
same happened to me, i started a thread which disappeared after 2 minutes. apparently mod didn't do anything to it...

Offline theoretical

I just made a post that seems to have gotten lost.  If this was due to moderator action instead of a forum software hiccup, please PM me.  If I don't hear from a mod, I'll repost it.
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk