Author Topic: Order cancel ate some funds [RESOLVED]  (Read 1677 times)

busygin

In 0.4.24 RC wallet the fill showed up in the transaction list. The issue is closed.

Offline vikram

I run v0.4.23.1-90-gbb33f21 built on Ubuntu. Any suggestions?

For the record, I would discourage using in-between version builds like this unless someone on the team recommends a particular commit for a particular problem.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I had the issue too .. sometimes it takes a few minutes for the client to see the tx condirmed .. no idea why ... whenever i see a insuffucient tx .. i just was 2 minutes or restart the client .. solves itself usually .. strange thing though

busygin

Ok, when I wrote OP I didn't pay attention to BTSX balance, but now it looks to me like the order got actually filled. I don't have any transaction for this fill in my transaction list, and I already rescanned the wallet a few times. I will wait for 0.4.24 before jumping to conclusions, but it seems to me that the fill might have happened at the same time as I hit the cancel button and it caused the glitch.

busygin

Became an expired transaction now. The funds are still missing, please help!

busygin

Cancelling a bitUSD sell order produced "insufficient relay fee" in place of date in the list of recent transactions. wallet_account_history returned

2014-11-06T18:01:37 INSUFFICI <accountname>           <accountname>           <amount> USD          cancel BID-77a17d53                         N/A                     <fee> USD          878ead00

Then I ran scan_transaction 878ead00. It returned

20022 transaction_not_found: transaction not found
Transaction not found!
    {"transaction_id_prefix":"878ead00"}
    th_a  transaction_ledger.cpp:1187 scan_transaction

{}
    th_a  transaction_ledger.cpp:1198 scan_transaction

{"transaction_id":"878ead00","overwrite_existing":false}
    th_a  client.cpp:3441 wallet_scan_transaction

{}
    th_a  common_api_client.cpp:1187 wallet_scan_transaction

{"command":"scan_transaction"}
    th_a  cli.cpp:556 execute_command

The order disappeared from the market and "insufficient relay fee" was replaced by "unknown market order". The funds didn't come back to my account. Now wallet_account_history returns

2014-11-06T18:01:37 UNKNOWN   <accountname>           <accountname>           <amount> USD          cancel BID-77a17d53                         N/A                     <fee> USD          878ead00

I run v0.4.23.1-90-gbb33f21 built on Ubuntu. Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 03:08:23 am by busygin »