Author Topic: Merchant Marketing Pitch  (Read 9062 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I am working to outline the pitch for merchants and would welcome feedback on ways to simplify and amplify the impact of the primary benefits for using BitUSD.    Lets focus on BENEFITS and not FEATURES.    Ie:  400 HP engine == feature, massive acceleration == Benefit.    Help turn everything into a positive rather than using negatives.    Recommendation on images to go along with these topics would also help.

Increase Profits

At just $0.02 per transaction you can increase your profit margins by several percent by eliminating credit card fees.

Improve Cashflow

You have immediate access to the proceeds from your sale without any delays or holding periods.

Earn interest on your Float

From the time the customer makes a payment you start earning the best interest the market can offer on your funds.

Eliminate Chargebacks

You are in control of your funds and no one can hit you with a chargeback after you have delivered the goods.

Reduce Liability

Eliminate the need to collect sensitive financial information form your customers.

No Limits

Free your business from the dependency on banking relationships.

This is very good. I can't see much room for improvement here.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I think you will need on/off ramps available before you can sell this. Merchants will need to be able to convert to fiat. Mainly to pay wages, taxes, and for some, piece of mind in this new unproven frontier.

Exactly. Otherwise, they'll need to know that BTS and BitUSD are freely exchangeable from one to the other, but converting to actual fiat...may be slow, inconvenient, and expensive. Which nullifies many of the other benefits, until there are easy and affordable on/off ramps. 

Ggozzo

I think you will need on/off ramps available before you can sell this. Merchants will need to be able to convert to fiat. Mainly to pay wages, taxes, and for some, piece of mind in this new unproven frontier.

Offline matador123

• View Profile
I have a feeling that many of the first merchants to adopt BitUSD will be merchants who are already accepting Bitcoin. I would mention something about the stability of BitUSD vs. the volatility of Bitcoin. i.e.; you won't have to worry about immediately converting sales in digital currency over to fiat, as BitUSD has stability.

Offline bytemaster

I am working to outline the pitch for merchants and would welcome feedback on ways to simplify and amplify the impact of the primary benefits for using BitUSD.    Lets focus on BENEFITS and not FEATURES.    Ie:  400 HP engine == feature, massive acceleration == Benefit.    Help turn everything into a positive rather than using negatives.    Recommendation on images to go along with these topics would also help.

Increase Profits

At just $0.02 per transaction you can increase your profit margins by several percent by eliminating credit card fees.

Improve Cashflow

You have immediate access to the proceeds from your sale without any delays or holding periods.

Earn interest on your Float

From the time the customer makes a payment you start earning the best interest the market can offer on your funds.

Eliminate Chargebacks

You are in control of your funds and no one can hit you with a chargeback after you have delivered the goods.

Reduce Liability

Eliminate the need to collect sensitive financial information form your customers.

No Limits

Free your business from the dependency on banking relationships.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.