Author Topic: Official Announcement for BitShares PLAY Allocation  (Read 27228 times)

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
Can BTS that is locked up in a margin order be included in the snapshot? My gut tells me, probably not. Unless you were to take the initial BTS put up as collateral from each side of the trade?

If not, will BTS locked up in orders as collateral be excluded from the total supply the 35% allocation is honoring?

yes, as you described, market orders will not be included, the exactly definition would be the balance records in balance db (the balance you see in your wallet).

I don't see the technical reason why it has to be this way. Why couldn't BTS held in collateral be included as part of the snapshot and claimed in the new DAC using a signature from the same key that allows the BTS to be unlocked from collateral or open orders (the signatures on transactions that are authorized either to cancel an open order to sell BTS or short a BitAsset, or to cover a short position)?
+5%

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
Can BTS that is locked up in a margin order be included in the snapshot? My gut tells me, probably not. Unless you were to take the initial BTS put up as collateral from each side of the trade?

If not, will BTS locked up in orders as collateral be excluded from the total supply the 35% allocation is honoring?

yes, as you described, market orders will not be included, the exactly definition would be the balance records in balance db (the balance you see in your wallet).

I don't see the technical reason why it has to be this way. Why couldn't BTS held in collateral be included as part of the snapshot and claimed in the new DAC using a signature from the same key that allows the BTS to be unlocked from collateral or open orders (the signatures on transactions that are authorized either to cancel an open order to sell BTS or short a BitAsset, or to cover a short position)?

Offline Riverhead

If only we could come up with a token that'd only be used for snapshots to the community 8)

Sorry, couldn't resist lol.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

zerosum

Now THAT SUCKS!

Big Time!

I have 70% of my BTSX, in collateral!

So I am no good for share drop because I am too bullish on the whole system ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

F**k!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 02:59:01 am by tonyk2 »

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile

[Update] The market orders and collaterals will be allocated with PLS.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 03:24:16 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Initial and maximum total supply is 2 billion.

1. BTS holders 35%
The block to take the snapshot on BTS undecided, BTS being the SuperDAC after the merger. The number of the block will be published after BTS being launched.
To simplify this, the block the merge happening is preferred to be the one BitShares PLAY honoring, but this depend on the details plan from BTS, we need to get the exact snapshot time so that we can inform the exchanges to take snapshot too.

2. AGS holders 10%

3. PTS holders 10%
The block to take the snapshot on PTS is on November 5, 2014. This is also the anniversary snapshot for both BTS and PLAY.

4. Crowd Saling 20%
The start time and details will be announced later, please stay tuned.

5. Development and Marketing 15%
Long-term development, including a part to cover costs in pre-launch period.

6. Reserved Funds 10%
Reserved fund is for specific purposes including Faucet, Business Development, Game Incubation, long-term ecosystem building. Reserved Fund will be locked on initial launch, and will be linear unlocked monthly after launch in 1 year.

Please refer http://bitsharesplayfoundation.org/ for details.

Trying to work out what where I am losing out on anything, so will be back with a long list of complaints soon :P

1. Still unhappy at the 5 day announcement of PTS snapshot.
2. .... (thinking)

Seriously though, reasonably fair suggestion considering the complicated landscape.

Sorry about the 5 day ahead announcement, considering that the exchange will unlist the PTS, November 5th would be the last suitable time for the snapshot.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:37:38 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline robrigo

Offline fuzzy

I find this allocation to be ridiculous. Post Feb 28 holders are supposed to be rewarded for making much of this possible. Instead Btsx gets another huge allocation. Of course Hack fisher can do whatever he wants. But it is absurd in my opinion.

Here godzirra goes again..! From the ocean you can see his monstrous frame rise steadily, pools of water rushing down his scales like whitewater down a mountain pass...as he treads into the shores of bitshares playland.  He is looking for a million points...a record even his mother never achieved.  Men=10, women=15, children and elderly=20.  Buildings=400, Key infrastructure=1500.  Go our little angry lizard go! :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 07:15:55 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline godzirra

• View Profile
I find this allocation to be ridiculous. Post Feb 28 holders are supposed to be rewarded for making much of this possible. Instead Btsx gets another huge allocation. Of course Hack fisher can do whatever he wants. But it is absurd in my opinion.

Offline Pheonike

Spelled platform wrong on the bitsharesplayfoundation.org site.   Under the Draw the Future Section.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Thank you for allocating to BTS as well!  This is excellent news. 

I'm looking forward to PLAY, love the ideas. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
When is the estimated time after the merge when you will take the snapshot? Will you make an announcement so that we can move the BTS into our wallets and off of exchanges?
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

Offline Riverhead

I hope I made my point clear - not a native speaker...

Your point is well made.

Offline islandking

• The king of the island
    • View Profile
I've been working on a new electronic cash system that's fully peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party. - Satoshi

sumantso

Initial and maximum total supply is 2 billion.

1. BTS holders 35%
The block to take the snapshot on BTS undecided, BTS being the SuperDAC after the merger. The number of the block will be published after BTS being launched.
To simplify this, the block the merge happening is preferred to be the one BitShares PLAY honoring, but this depend on the details plan from BTS, we need to get the exact snapshot time so that we can inform the exchanges to take snapshot too.

2. AGS holders 10%

3. PTS holders 10%
The block to take the snapshot on PTS is on November 5, 2014. This is also the anniversary snapshot for both BTS and PLAY.

4. Crowd Saling 20%
The start time and details will be announced later, please stay tuned.

5. Development and Marketing 15%
Long-term development, including a part to cover costs in pre-launch period.

6. Reserved Funds 10%
Reserved fund is for specific purposes including Faucet, Business Development, Game Incubation, long-term ecosystem building. Reserved Fund will be locked on initial launch, and will be linear unlocked monthly after launch in 1 year.

Please refer http://bitsharesplayfoundation.org/ for details.

Trying to work out what where I am losing out on anything, so will be back with a long list of complaints soon :P

1. Still unhappy at the 5 day announcement of PTS snapshot.
2. .... (thinking)

Seriously though, reasonably fair suggestion considering the complicated landscape.