Author Topic: l stop reading everything about Bitshares.  (Read 5606 times)

Offline fuzzy

registered nov. 5 th

- you were excited to join

4 days later

you posting this kind of post? i can't take you seriously. if you want to leave, leave but stopp posting here. merger is done and now we can work again for a better future for all of us.

+5%

You guys are thinking "drunk," but my first thought was "English must not be his first language."

OP, what is it that's concerning you? The only thing I was able to get out of it is you're upset that the devs have so much bts.

Nxt is doing great and it started with only like 75 people. People have had the chance to invest in this for at least a year and then some. The devs didn't use funds that they pre-mined, they bought in just like everybody else.

If BitShares was a scam I wouldn't be here.  I think pretty much everyone who knows me knows this is true.  While DRK is out there applauding their 20-30 second "Instantaneous Transactions" (InstantX), people like this choose to come HERE to push this sh*t.  There are so many real scams out there...yet somehow you do not want to focus at all on them?  IfI am incorrect, please point me to all of the other posts on other forums you are making regarding these scams.  Hilarious. 

Sorry for not being chipper...but spend some time doing something of value instead of shitting on people's faces who are making real inroads toward changing our present paradigm.

*Edit:  The reason the devs have so many PTS is because they decided they were going to sink or float with this ship.  They recognized what they were creating was not meant to be subservient to Bitcoin.  They wanted to build something real, scalable to an enterprise level and usable by everyday people with a Real level of privacy.  Sure we are not there yet...but who said it would come overnight?  I am so damned proud to have witnessed all the dirty nasty shit and to have watched some of the most amazing people in this community rise to the occasion.  I bow to all of you, Spartans...who have held rank despite the thousands who march upon our hallowed lands--for the blood and sweat you have spent is precisely what makes them so.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 05:47:56 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

merockstar

You guys are thinking "drunk," but my first thought was "English must not be his first language."

OP, what is it that's concerning you? The only thing I was able to get out of it is you're upset that the devs have so much bts.

Nxt is doing great and it started with only like 75 people. People have had the chance to invest in this for at least a year and then some. The devs didn't use funds that they pre-mined, they bought in just like everybody else.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
l stop reading everything about Bitshares, because as long as l read things gets elaborate,latest snapshot(shares locked up 2yrs) rebranding btsx,changing bitsharestalk.org to something else, dev got 1.5% bts shares almos 2k btc today rate,hey what s happening? and latest thing is an ex CEO fud. give us braek will ya,things are getting worse n worse.is Daniel Larimer aware of this things? if he is then l m calling him scam and ready to confront him.fuck this bitfucking share thing,this is fucking a mess.

Tommy Wiseau, is that you?

Edit:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:17:11 pm by fluxer555 »

Offline jojomaster

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Were you drunk when you posted this?

As someone that sometimes posts things while drunk.  I resent this.

As someone that never drinks...The only way to resolve this is by a poll. 'For' and 'against' posting while drunk...

+5%  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

As someone that never drinks...The only way to resolve this is by a poll. 'For' and 'against' posting while drunk...

LOL.  I am largely against posting while drunk.  I really do work hard to not post while drinking.  The main contributing factor is that while sober, I have no illusions about my opinions being worthy of being read.

When drinking though.  I am pretty sure that I have the answer to everthing, if only  you guys would listen.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline puppies

• View Profile
tell me which is not correct?

Kind of everything about your original post. 

l stop reading everything about Bitshares, because as long as l read things gets elaborate,latest snapshot(shares locked up 2yrs) rebranding btsx,changing bitsharestalk.org to something else, dev got 1.5% bts shares almos 2k btc today rate,hey what s happening?

Is this meant to be one sentence?  If I understand it at all, it shoud be roughly three sentences.  My rough translation

I have stopped reading everthing about Bitshares.  This is because as long as I read, things just get more elaborate.  More snapshots, funds being locked up for two years, changing btsx to bts.  Developers getting an extra 1.5% bts (roughly 2 thousand BTC.

following the crazy sauce sentence above you follow it up with
and latest thing is an ex CEO fud.

Which really doesn't make any sense.  I understand that you may be upset with Dan and Stan speaking of communication with a former CEO, and may be feeling as if you are being misled.  A better way of explaining that would get you further though.

Next up is
give us braek will ya,things are getting worse n worse.is Daniel Larimer aware of this things? if he is then l m calling him scam and ready to confront him.fuck this bitfucking share thing,this is fucking a mess. 
While this is technically broken up into separate sentences, I have a hard time believing this was on purpose.  Although now that I think of it "fuck this bitfucking share thing,this is fucking a mess"  almost makes sense as a complete sentence. 

Ultimately dude, you need to find a way to represent your thoughts in a better manner.  Otherwise people are gonna assume you're drunk, and your points will largely be ignored.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
registered nov. 5 th

- you were exited to join

4 days later

you posting this kind of post? i can't take you seriously. if you want to leave, leave but stopp posting here. merger is done and now we can work again for a better future for all of us.

zerosum

Offline puppies

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

If you are going to stop reading then it would be wise and considerate of your own time and of that of others if you would please stop posting as well  ;)

Come back when 1.0 is ready for the masses.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 08:25:01 am by onceuponatime »

Offline N1947

• View Profile
tell me which is not correct?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Offline N1947

• View Profile
l stop reading everything about Bitshares, because as long as l read things gets elaborate,latest snapshot(shares locked up 2yrs) rebranding btsx,changing bitsharestalk.org to something else, dev got 1.5% bts shares almos 2k btc today rate,hey what s happening? and latest thing is an ex CEO fud. give us braek will ya,things are getting worse n worse.is Daniel Larimer aware of this things? if he is then l m calling him scam and ready to confront him.fuck this bitfucking share thing,this is fucking a mess.