Author Topic: l stop reading everything about Bitshares.  (Read 5609 times)

Offline fuzzy

Calling Bitshares a Ponzi is pretty much like calling any corporation a Ponzi.

Basically Bitshares offers a service, which is smart banking with very low fees, coupled with a trading platform. That's not even considering all the other features that will come in the future. The more people use it, the higher the perceived/real valuation will be. Simple economics. Wider adoption = Higher share price.

I still don't get where the Ponzi definition fits in.

Agreed 100%.  To be honest, the only people who have really "lost" anything are those who sold out of fear when times of uncertainty occurred.  The weak hands so to speak.  Literally everyone who has held strong has had their stake grow.  If I am somehow mistaken here...please let me know how and why. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Calling Bitshares a Ponzi is pretty much like calling any corporation a Ponzi.

Basically Bitshares offers a service, which is smart banking with very low fees, coupled with a trading platform. That's not even considering all the other features that will come in the future. The more people use it, the higher the perceived/real valuation will be. Simple economics. Wider adoption = Higher share price.

I still don't get where the Ponzi definition fits in.

Offline ticklebiscuit

• View Profile
Feel for you guys....must suck being the best team in crypto and somehow one of the most attacked.
we get attacked? Where? From whom?
Sure you are not talking NXT here?

Somehow someone calling this a ponzi just blows my mind. 

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Feel for you guys....must suck being the best team in crypto and somehow one of the most attacked.
we get attacked? Where? From whom?
Sure you are not talking NXT here?

Offline ticklebiscuit

• View Profile
I'm thinking he was being sarcastic :).
+5%

Offline ticklebiscuit

• View Profile
trouts!!! l was not drunk  and it was my intention to bring up those issues,just wanted to see your reactions, seems that most of you whoever responded is part of this team smell(ponzi) .but this is good for business how many snapshots you are willing to have by end of 2015 if each snapshots leave 2k btc to dev team l would like to part of it as well. well, many ppl has lost too many btc so far because of your undecisive behaviour, dns just live few weeks,pts not known yet.btsx future unknown.and finally partnering with an ex CEO(wait and see)
ander this for u u f...k face moron don t be trout. soon you gonna see a nice article about this in a crypto magazine

now Bye

BTSX future unknown? thats not right either. BTSX is integrating DNS and VOTE and getting rebranded as BTS.

the developers and marketers (independent from BTS) can hire whoever they want. it's the delegates that matter in the end.

hope this helps.

Rule of thumb: if devs take the same risks and are similarly rewarded to their investors...and can then turn around a d feed their families from the profit and support more value creation...it is a ponzi.

That is a very vague rule of thumb... define risk, define reward, and define profit.

No need.  If you create value for everyone and benefit in the process.  It is a ponzi! (actually quite the opposite but i want him to feel included)

Offline Riverhead

I'm thinking he was being sarcastic :).

Offline bytemaster

trouts!!! l was not drunk  and it was my intention to bring up those issues,just wanted to see your reactions, seems that most of you whoever responded is part of this team smell(ponzi) .but this is good for business how many snapshots you are willing to have by end of 2015 if each snapshots leave 2k btc to dev team l would like to part of it as well. well, many ppl has lost too many btc so far because of your undecisive behaviour, dns just live few weeks,pts not known yet.btsx future unknown.and finally partnering with an ex CEO(wait and see)
ander this for u u f...k face moron don t be trout. soon you gonna see a nice article about this in a crypto magazine

now Bye

BTSX future unknown? thats not right either. BTSX is integrating DNS and VOTE and getting rebranded as BTS.

the developers and marketers (independent from BTS) can hire whoever they want. it's the delegates that matter in the end.

hope this helps.

Rule of thumb: if devs take the same risks and are similarly rewarded to their investors...and can then turn around a d feed their families from the profit and support more value creation...it is a ponzi.

That is a very vague rule of thumb... define risk, define reward, and define profit.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ticklebiscuit

• View Profile

now Bye

hope this helps.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 02:08:13 pm by ticklebiscuit »

merockstar

now Bye

How does each snapshot give 2k btc to the dev team? 2k is an awful lot of BTC. I was assume to dev team profits off each snapshot, but so does everyone else with a stake.

How are people losing BTC? DNS and Vote are getting made whole as part of the new BTS platform, that was the points of the 11/5 snapshot.

As I said before, PTS has been out there FOREVER. There's been more more opportunity to get in on this early than there has been for any other crypto.

hope this helps.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
trouts!!! l was not drunk  and it was my intention to bring up those issues,just wanted to see your reactions, seems that most of you whoever responded is part of this team smell(ponzi)
you obviously still don't get it.
over here the following ... highly sophisticated equation holds with equality:

community = teams

Offline onceuponatime

now Bye

Yup, bye now sunshine.  You take care now.

Offline N1947

• View Profile

now Bye

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
you are right ,you should stop reading ,
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091