Author Topic: BTER Withdrawals Held/Problems  (Read 7865 times)

38PTSWarrior

Bter works again, I repeat, withdrawing from Bter was successful.

Hi community! Long live Bitshares, prosperity to everyone, peace and love, your shareholder 38PTSWarrior 

Thanks for making this project everybody!

sumantso

Sounds like its a widespread problem with no response https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=377452.0

So avoid Bter for now. Basically avoid trading PTS as there doesn't seem to be any reliable exchange there.

sumantso

Can't withdraw anything. Anybody else having problems?

Offline r05

• View Profile
I've had problems with bter the past few days.

Deposited 1 PTS to them as a test, all went fine - the deposit cleared after 4 confirmations like it says it would.

Deposited another 1 PTS half an hour later and it didn't clear. Even after the full 6 confirmations and now (~18 hours later) with 110 confirmations the amount is still in not in my balance at bter. The transaction is there - the system knows about it - but its status is "Processing". It hasn't changed in that 18 hours.

Not sure what the deal is but I'm not too impressed.. Their support email is basically useless. I've read countless threads online by people saying that they don't reply at all after weeks of nagging.
If I have helped you, please consider buying me a beer:
PTS: PZ6ZED8q1i7nQqnZiwFHdgLMELi3sgpnzL
BTC: 1CPF64k1AraWAUiDSh2QthRhbtJJznzRtw

Offline Bitstrader

• View Profile
In any which way, just cause the next guy's are doing it does not make it right, pretty sure if you read the volume on each coin and calculate the cost of their percentage they charge you to make a trade they can afford to run this site right, what is going on over there, some poor boy's got rich and now sit around half drunk and cannot hardly operate, is it that damn had to outsource some IT?

Offline ruletheworld

• View Profile
    • BTC Geek
The fees there are too high. 0.1 PTS for withdrawl  :(
It's the same at Cryptsy
PTS: PYRqARWMGQ1PeZvjJM6iWJxf2ouwYcueHF
BTC: 1NeRoAKp137GTDUEBaonbu5BUGPN17Xw5n
http://btcgeek.com

sumantso

The fees there are too high. 0.1 PTS for withdrawl  :(

Offline bitshirehashaway

• View Profile
Back up - I was able to withdraw. But yeah there is a 0.01 BTC limit in place now - I guess people were withdrawing many batches of small amounts which was slowing them down.

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
It appears that they are back up as the previous message is now gone. Not tested any withdrawal, but ? have they added minimum withdrawal limits (0.01 btc or equivalent)?

Offline bitshirehashaway

• View Profile
Well, as long as they let me withdraw it eventually - I would have liked to be warned and told more than just withdrawals are suspended though.

sumantso

Not unexpected, tbh. They probably had way too much traffic suddenly.

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
Yep, all withdrawals are on hold, not just pts. Luckily, I had withdrawn all. But, the message at present is as follows:
BTC withdrawal is disabled 因系统负荷较高,虚拟币提取暂停,稍后开启,请给我们一点时间,感谢您谅解和支持。
Google Translated, this comes up as: "BTC withdrawal is disabled due to high system load, virtual currency extract suspended, open later, please give us a little more time, thank you for your understanding and support."

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Any updates on this?

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
J hear all withdrawals are on hold.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline yago

• View Profile
I have a problem to withdrawal some BTC from bter. Sent an email to them 24 hours ago without response  >:(

Edit: see http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1117
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 07:52:48 pm by yago »
http://bitsharestalk.org/donate.html  <---- Donate to the BitShares Forum ----> PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA