Author Topic: The Exchange DAC  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
This is exactly why the bitshares team is working on adding new onramps where you can buy bitshares.

They'll come out at some point (fairly soon?), after the product is ready. 

We all want it to be easier to buy bitshares. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline chsln

• View Profile
Hi all,

I really like the idea behind BitShares but as a new user I faced a problem: How do I put founds in my account?

Well, for the moment I went on some exchange and converted a few Bitcons in btsx and thy charged me a small fee.

That is an income for the website so I thought... is it possible to create an open source DAC that, for a fee, does this conversion autonomously, that accepts BTC and change them in bitBTC (or even change USD to bitUSD through a bank account)

The fees will stay in the bitshares network, used to implement the system and redistributed  to the holders of the Exchange DAC. The DAC have to be trusted, transparent and whit proven balances.

There is so much involved in this and I'm very new to bitshares so help me understand if this is ever possible and the implications of such a DAC.

I guess that if this is feasible it will help BitShares to grow making it more accessible and directly linking it to other coins/economies.

Cheers
Delegate: bitfeeds.chsln