Author Topic: Check Your Allocation - Episode II: Check It Again  (Read 30662 times)

Offline betax

• View Profile
dont seem to work....

Changed so it works now on IE, only worked on Chrome before.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I take it this is only for the Nov 5 snapshot, and it doesn't include the AGS rescue funds that I3 is giving people who had non-genesis balance during BM's announcement.

This should have everything.

Mine does not reflect any amount for having claimed DNS during the BM's announcement. What cut off time did you use? I transferred my DNS minutes after the post [10/21/2014  12:24:11 CDT]
All this for correctness sake, as I have said I do not deserve that bonus anyway.

Snapshot was seconds before the post.

I transferred mine many minutes after the post, and got zilch according to this snapshot tool.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Right, so since you hadn't claimed it yet you didn't get extra

No, it wasn't in the genesis block. I had moved it around a ton for voting, speculation, etc.

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Sorry for off-topic, but anyone knows how to import DNS wallet into new BTS client to claim vesting shares?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

zerosum

I do not understand this response toast as much as I do not understand the PM you sent me.

Anyway I will not try to break my mind over the 5 bucks difference, any longer. And will go on back to trying to make BTER dot com to return my 70K BTSX that they claim they have not received.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I take it this is only for the Nov 5 snapshot, and it doesn't include the AGS rescue funds that I3 is giving people who had non-genesis balance during BM's announcement.

Mine does not reflect any amount for having claimed DNS during the BM's announcement. What cut off time did you use? I transferred my DNS minutes after the post [10/21/2014  12:24:11 CDT]
All this for correctness sake, as I have said I do not deserve that bonus anyway.

I transferred mine many minutes after the post, and got zilch according to this snapshot tool.

Right, so since you hadn't claimed it yet you didn't get extra
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

zerosum

The rest of the info is in the PM I sent you.

Offline toast

• View Profile

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

zerosum

Offline toast

• View Profile

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Nice, but change where it says "500 million"

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
For each PTS address, there are two different balances, what are they? I guess one is PTS/AGS balance, the other one is DNS balance, then what about VOTE?
BTS committee member:jademont