Author Topic: How can you hold BTS except keep dreaming  (Read 2778 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
These days , I've been seeing the price drop of BTS .Many people sold their BTS with tears . I feel sad with them .
I always dream about how BTS can worth 5000 billion USD , from the result of all the world using BitUSD.
Why do I always dream that ? Because without dreaming , how can we hold BTS ?

I have considered divesting but I can not find any better project in the space.  I ask others and get no response.  Ethereum I just don't understand the economics even if it has the most hype.  Not sure what else.  Perhaps SWARM coin?  Maybe I should look into that.   It seems any project that is to be competitive will also need to be very well funded.

Thats what inflation does, keeps us competitive.  We'll see other projects turn to inflation to be competitive with us.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline lord_potatoe

• View Profile

Up until your devs realize that they can get in trouble for enabling/creating anonymous digital dollars. Just like all the fear with the SEC etc.

Also BitUSD... let's break that down. Bit...United States Dollar. What an insult to the whole idea of cryptocurrency.

Oh look, you are the guy who said the peg was 'failing hard' because someone traded three cents worth on bter for only .61 cents per bitUSD.  Even though thousands of dollars are traded on the BTSX client itself within a penny of 1.00.

Are these the best things you can find to try and FUD bitshares? 
Why are you so desperate.  Is it because you sold low and are desperately trying to get the price back down so you can buy?   Or are you trying to push a different coin on us?

Im not desperate and I havnt invested a dime into bitshares, I could really not care less. I dont buy or invest in cryptocurrency at all, I only get paid for work in it. I  just find the constant circlejerks here amusing and arguing/debating on the internet is fun. Just providing a different perspective, but im not immune to ignorance.

Do you mind telling us who you work for?

I work for myself, I am a freelance programmer.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

Up until your devs realize that they can get in trouble for enabling/creating anonymous digital dollars. Just like all the fear with the SEC etc.

Also BitUSD... let's break that down. Bit...United States Dollar. What an insult to the whole idea of cryptocurrency.

Oh look, you are the guy who said the peg was 'failing hard' because someone traded three cents worth on bter for only .61 cents per bitUSD.  Even though thousands of dollars are traded on the BTSX client itself within a penny of 1.00.

Why are you so desperate.  Is it because you sold low and are desperately trying to get the price back down so you can buy?   Or are you trying to push a different coin on us?

Im not desperate and I havnt invested a dime into bitshares, I could really not care less. I dont buy or invest in cryptocurrency at all, I only get paid for work in it. I  just find the constant circlejerks here amusing and arguing/debating on the internet is fun. Just providing a different perspective, but im not immune to ignorance.

Do you mind telling us who you work for?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lord_potatoe

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline robrigo

What makes you think the US government is going to allow a mutated version of the US dollar that they cant control hijack the real USD? You guys are brutal....

The fact that its on a blockchain and they cant stop it. :)

Don't like the USD? Use bitGOLD then! Also, this community transcends the United States. Although some of us are based in the U.S. there is a lot of people around the world that would like the stability the USD provides, but must pay a premium to hold them (dolar blue in Argentina for example).

Offline lord_potatoe

• View Profile
What makes you think the US government is going to allow a mutated version of the US dollar that they cant control hijack the real USD? You guys are brutal....

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline lord_potatoe

• View Profile

Offline freebit

• View Profile
    • 比特虫

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

We could also hold because we understand its economic implications and its plan, and make a rational decision that its current value is too low.

There are real reasons to buy bitshares in addition to fantasies. :)

At this point I agree with both.

wuyanren likes to dream the speculative side and I agree with him.

Ander yes there are some true economics behind it, ie there is a market so money is being exchanged meaning there is value.  Should this lull people into false beliefs?  No we need to get our act together and watch out for Ethereum, they are coming for us, they are gunning for us.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

We could also hold because we understand its economic implications and its plan, and make a rational decision that its current value is too low.

There are real reasons to buy bitshares in addition to fantasies. :)

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile
These days , I've been seeing the price drop of BTS .Many people sold their BTS with tears . I feel sad with them .
I always dream about how BTS can worth 5000 billion USD , from the result of all the world using BitUSD.