Author Topic: How to import DNS wallet?  (Read 3074 times)

Offline joele

• View Profile
i have to say its pretty hard to keep up with everything here. forums get moved, deleted, coins merged etc. etc.

it would be nice to have a blog that explains every move made. or is there one and i dont see it? ;)

That is true, sometimes it's better to have just one thread just like in bitcointalk, all you have to do is check the OP for the latest updates. :D

Offline speer1905

• View Profile
i have to say its pretty hard to keep up with everything here. forums get moved, deleted, coins merged etc. etc.

it would be nice to have a blog that explains every move made. or is there one and i dont see it? ;)

After tons of crawling I stumbled on this, which is the best thing I have found yet.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10844.0

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile

Offline speer1905

• View Profile
For that matter is Vote based off of PTS? Has anyone put together a quick and dirty on how to transition assets in to the unified BTS client? I'm on 0.4.24 and have a KeyID wallet, PTS wallet, and so on. Essentially I'm trying to determine if and when we should integrate our old stuff (including vote?) and what wallets to bring in. I'm going to assume by 0.4.25 we should be able to import PTS and KeyID wallets as of 11/5, is that correct? I assume that would roll up Vote, DNS, and whatever else since BTSX just went BTS. I assume the 2 year vesting thing is programmatic as long as you brought your wallet in (as opposed to waiting to import 2 years from now). I apologize for the elementary understanding but I'm trying to wrap my head around all the change here.

Looks like BTS Play is using some PTS and BTS snapshots but music is just starting with crowd funding... I think I got that right. I like the Bitshares eco system so trying to keep up!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile
how do i see if everything was imported correctly?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 02:07:53 pm by bitdraw »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
In 0.4.24, how can I import DNS wallet? I tried Import Keys from wallet - Bitcoin/PTS but failed.
any error messages?
did you use the RIGHT passphrase?

you can also try import the key in raw format (wif=wallet import format) .. a string starting with 5...

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
In 0.4.24, how can I import DNS wallet? I tried Import Keys from wallet - Bitcoin/PTS but failed.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop