Author Topic: BitShares PLAY Game Tournament: Time to Vote on our first Tourny Game!  (Read 15269 times)

Offline fuzzy

And the Results are in!

DOTA wins!? 

Download it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/570/

Join Mumble here:  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4150.0

Join our Twitch.tv Channel here!  http://www.twitch.tv/beyondbitcoin

And practice...but do not form teams (yet).  More is coming regarding team formation.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 12:35:04 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

As much as I love the constant bumps of this community-building introduction tournament, I think it is definitely a good idea to compile these arguments in a single thread. 

It might also a good idea to provide a general posting here describing the general topic that began here, along with a link to said thread so others can see there was a conversation started in this tournament thread and moved to another, more OP-specific thread. 

zerosum

tonyk2 moved the rest discussions related with this absurd controversy to

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11269.0

Sure fuzz you should run it...

as long as they are willing participants in the tourney it should be fine...
who cares if somebody is screwed to provide the 'prize money'... it is fine...

as long as it is not US it is OK.

Sorry what's the problem? I didn't get it.

Really? You play the idiot now?
Read my post in your allocation thread.

WE can make them one thread now...if this helps your answer the main question...

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
tonyk2 moved the rest discussions related with this absurd controversy to

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11269.0

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

zerosum

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile

Screw this stupid Tournament, fuzz!!!

HackFisher  is stealing close to a million from me personally and other people who believe too much in the BTS system (i.e. we having our funds in collateral, aka supporting the system) to give insignificant amounts to just one of hundreds of game heads. And how much is the stupid first prize?

You should not be a tool in the hand of the shameless promotional screw up, fuzz!

From my point of view, this is just like an airdrop from reserved funds? 1 million is about 1/2000 of total supply. I remember that we was going to have airdrop plan to shit altcoins and marketing, why couldn't pay some effort to this?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:30:07 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile

zerosum

Offline fuzzy

HackFisher  is stealing close to a million from me personally and other people who believe too much in the BTS system (i.e. we having our funds in collateral, aka supporting the system) to give insignificant amounts to just one of hundreds of game heads. And how much is the stupid first prize?

You should not be a tool in the hand of the shameless promotional screw up, fuzz!

I only organize community-building events T-Bone.  Please ask your questions at this Saturday's upcoming Hangout with Hackfisher, or post them to the subreddit and have others who feel your questions are valid upvote them to increase their chance of being asked. 

I am not a tool in the hands of a shameless promotional screw up.  Or at least I do not believe so--or I would not be here.  My main goal is establishing a user-base for bitshares that has competent people who are willing to form open and honest relationships with others.  It is not easy and I will not always be perfect in my endeavors, but I am following Dan's advice and putting myself to action. 

With that said, it is not me who you should direct these inquiries toward but the developers.  I am glad for your openness, however, and believe honest criticism is very valuable for sparking discussions that our community must have in order to effectively scale into a large and self-sustaining ecosystem that out-competes companies like Apple, Microsoft...etc.

Offline kokojie

• View Profile

Lol...just think.  If somethin like league of legends was put on bitdhares play...you could sell those points you earn or skins you buy on sale...and make real money by playing.

If you could speculate on the price of rare skins in PLAY, that would be amazing. ;)

I'd also love to see betting on pro LoL and DoTA matches in PLAY.  Tons of people would be interested in that.

The real question is....when am I going to get to kick all your asses?  Warning ....I can only play support, mid and top :/

hah, interesting, same positions as me, though I play support teemo, mid teemo and top teemo.

zerosum

Offline fuzzy

Lol...just think.  If somethin like league of legends was put on bitdhares play...you could sell those points you earn or skins you buy on sale...and make real money by playing.

If you could speculate on the price of rare skins in PLAY, that would be amazing. ;)

I'd also love to see betting on pro LoL and DoTA matches in PLAY.  Tons of people would be interested in that.

The real question is....when am I going to get to kick all your asses?  Warning ....I can only play support, mid and top :/

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

no Starcraft?

Not Free-to-Play :/

Of course, I spent less money buying starcraft than I have spent on League of Legends. ;)
Funny how that works.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
no Starcraft?

Not Free-to-Play :/

Of course, I spent less money buying starcraft than I have spent on League of Legends. ;)
Funny how that works.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads