Author Topic: Developer delegate: dev.bitsharesblocks  (Read 104930 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I figured out the issue, the supply collection had grown so big that when I was using it to calculate the amount of BTS tied in collateral and supply change it completely froze the node process and ended up running out of memory. I've disabled it for now, so collateral and supply change won't be displayed on the home page, I'll probably leave it like that for now since I want to focus on Graphene and getting ready for launch.

Please!
 +5%

Offline svk

I figured out the issue, the supply collection had grown so big that when I was using it to calculate the amount of BTS tied in collateral and supply change it completely froze the node process and ended up running out of memory. I've disabled it for now, so collateral and supply change won't be displayed on the home page, I'll probably leave it like that for now since I want to focus on Graphene and getting ready for launch.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline svk

It's on a one minute refresh timer, no caching or average apart from that, just the value straight from the client. I checked and there's some memory issues with my scripts which could be causing this, it seems to be running better now though.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Is it different from what the client is reporting though? We've had the same set of delegates offline for a while now so I guess it's normal that the participation doesn't change.

Re. your previous question, I'm not sure why that plot isn't showing up, IIRC I checked it in the client and it was the client that was report an empty price history. Will doublecheck later.

The "Delegate Participation Rate:" is not changing ! It is stuck at 97.12%

@svk

It's not stuck.. we got two dead delegates that are not even online that I been attempting for weeks now to get voted out so we have 100%. At one point one of them got voted out, but then it seems more Chinese investors came back to buy BTS and their old votes in their wallets just pulled them back into the 101.

You can see the thread I started here:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,18316.0.html

that's right but I did noticed that when my 2 delegate went of line as well a couple of hours and the output was the same on bitsharesblocks (on my client info it was about  96%)

I think there is a floating average that is being used there.. SVK can confirm.. but I am guessing the participation works similar to how feed data does to.. its not necessarily realtime but works based on an average calculation.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Is it different from what the client is reporting though? We've had the same set of delegates offline for a while now so I guess it's normal that the participation doesn't change.

Re. your previous question, I'm not sure why that plot isn't showing up, IIRC I checked it in the client and it was the client that was report an empty price history. Will doublecheck later.

@svk

It's not stuck.. we got two dead delegates that are not even online that I been attempting for weeks now to get voted out so we have 100%. At one point one of them got voted out, but then it seems more Chinese investors came back to buy BTS and their old votes in their wallets just pulled them back into the 101.

that's right but I did noticed that when my 2 delegate went of line as well a couple of hours and the output was the same on bitsharesblocks (on my client info it was about  96%)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:45:59 pm by liondani »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

@svk

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline svk

@svk

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

@svk

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Tiny request:

If you direct paste in a link like this:
http://bitsharesblocks.com/blocks/block?id=3359424.2

Is there any way you could put a <div id="dot2"></div> at that section of the page and do a jquery scroll down to that ".2" section of the page onLoad?

Code: [Select]
// smooth scroll to inner page links
$(document).ready(function(){
$('a[href^="#"]').on('click',function (e) {
e.preventDefault();
var target = this.hash;
var $target = $(target);
$('html, body').stop().animate({
'scrollTop': $target.offset().top
}, 900, 'swing', function () {
window.location.hash = target;
});
});
});

Please and thanx :)
  ken
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
@svk

I am trying to work out some metrics for Bitshares.
Can you please let me know how I can view (in CSV or excel format) data for the following since launch or for an extended period of time:
- daily transaction fees
- daily price
- total daily delegate pay
- daily number of shares burnt in transactions (as transaction fees)

I see that the information is there on bitsharesblocks, its just not in a format I can read.

Thanking you or anyone else who can help with this!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:50:46 pm by MrJeans »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline jz831

• View Profile
    • Customized ASIC Controllers
Thanks for the update, and for all the hard work.. Apologies if my post wasn't the proper way to alert on this issue, just wasn't sure where to go.

ya ya, murphy's law and all that, it never fails  :)  BSB is awesome stuff, thanks again!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline svk

Is there an issue with BSB? The last block available on bitsharesblocks.com is 2,827,953   Jun 17, 2015 8:11:00 AM

get_info in the client is currently returning:
{
  "blockchain_head_block_num": 2829761,
  "blockchain_head_block_age": "6 seconds old",
  "blockchain_head_block_timestamp": "2015-06-17T20:12:30",
... [snip]

??
It  got stuck somehow, probably due to all the new accounts, bringing it back up to speed now.

Crazy how this kind of thing always happens on the rare nights when I try to disconnect completely! :(

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline jz831

• View Profile
    • Customized ASIC Controllers
Is there an issue with BSB? The last block available on bitsharesblocks.com is 2,827,953   Jun 17, 2015 8:11:00 AM

get_info in the client is currently returning:
{
  "blockchain_head_block_num": 2829761,
  "blockchain_head_block_age": "6 seconds old",
  "blockchain_head_block_timestamp": "2015-06-17T20:12:30",
... [snip]

??
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads