Author Topic: Developer delegate: dev.bitsharesblocks  (Read 104844 times)

Offline svk

Great addition with the buy BTS option from metaexchange.  +5%
I thought the same.
Glad you like it, hopefully it can help direct newcomers so they can easily buy BTS or bitassets :)
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline davidpbrown

I was just wondering a graph of total number of accounts over time would be interesting as an indication of change. Paired with market cap perhaps might help to show the real effect of efforts to grow.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

38PTSWarrior

I thought the same.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline btswolf

Accounts are still showing the old robohashes instead of the new identicons.

Offline svk

@svk: please take not of recent API changes for 0.7.0 .. in particular the API for UIA has changed drastically:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14885.msg192750#msg192750

Thanks, I knew I would forget someone.

No worries, I'm subscribed to the repos so I was already aware of it, and I'm not using any of those anyway :)

Offline vikram

@svk: please take not of recent API changes for 0.7.0 .. in particular the API for UIA has changed drastically:

Thanks, I knew I would forget someone.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Would it be a good idea to be able to see when a delegate has gotten how many votes? Atm I can only see at what block height votes changed. Basically the time is included in that but it is a little un intuitive :9

You can always look at the vote history and sort by vote size, then click on the block to see the date.
I didn't follow. So do I go to a certain delegate's page -> rank and votes -> votes evolution -> and then? I don't see the possibility to sort anything...

Click on the arrow at the right of the "Votes history" at the bottom, it'll display a table with all the votes that you can sort.
Thanks!

Offline svk

Would it be a good idea to be able to see when a delegate has gotten how many votes? Atm I can only see at what block height votes changed. Basically the time is included in that but it is a little un intuitive :9

You can always look at the vote history and sort by vote size, then click on the block to see the date.
I didn't follow. So do I go to a certain delegate's page -> rank and votes -> votes evolution -> and then? I don't see the possibility to sort anything...

Click on the arrow at the right of the "Votes history" at the bottom, it'll display a table with all the votes that you can sort.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline svk

Please can you add "last Price" to the MPA/UIA overview page?

I think I can yea, will have a look.

Offline svk

It would be nice if the home page price chart had a button to load the rest of the data.

Speaking of charts, the "BTS TRANSACTION VOLUME", "BTS NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS" and "NEW ACCOUNTS" would be much more useful with at least a 7-day moving average line.

The "TOTAL NUMBER OF ACCOUNTS" chart could use a log scale to make variation in "New unique accounts" visible.  (Also I couldn't find anything on how unique accounts are distinguished from the rest.)

Sorry I missed your post.

Like I said to Vikram, the home page price chart only shows recent prices to keep things light, you can find the full price chart in the Charts -> General tab.

I like the idea of moving averages for the transaction charts, I'll have a look at that.

The new unique accounts are accounts that were paid for using a new balance id, come to think of it that might not count the faucet accounts, not sure if those registrations reuse the same balance id every time. I'll have  a look if the chart looks better with a log scale.

Offline svk

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile