Author Topic: ShapeShift useful for bitUSD?  (Read 30538 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
They dumped down to 4210, not 4200, which is why one of my walls is still there. I caught the last dump down to 4250 perfectly.

You're correct, I was rounding. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile

"Instant Rate 1.00 BTC = 14.9063 BITUSD"  :-X

Server probably has its clock set 2 years in the future.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Please forget commenting on the others , make our product better , or there will be time to see our price being laughed at by somebody else .
There's always time for a joke ..
If you're not ok with BM joking and actually being part of the community .. why not remove your votes from his delegate ..

+5%
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Please forget commenting on the others , make our product better , or there will be time to see our price being laughed at by somebody else .
There's always time for a joke ..
If you're not ok with BM joking and actually being part of the community .. why not remove your votes from his delegate ..

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
It would be cool if there were Shifty Button and ShapeShift Lens for receiving BitUSD not just BTC.

https://shapeshift.io/tools.html

yup i'll working on this soon
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
It would be cool if there were Shifty Button and ShapeShift Lens for receiving BitUSD not just BTC.

https://shapeshift.io/tools.html

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
no need to, within zip there are all files as .svg also!

+5%

link?
In the footer of the page there is a MediaKit

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

+5%

link?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i'm also playing around with shapeshift shifty button and BitShares coin similar icons

https://github.com/Shapeshift-Public/Shifty

will test more later on

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
They need to use the green logo for bitusd so it does't look like the same asset. Need to be consistent to to reinforce brands (bitassetss). Other than that it works great, received my bitus from btc!

+5% +5% +5%

that would be great  ;)

@cass
can you send to the ShapeShift guys this "logos" with greater resolution so they can use them for our bitAssets?   ;)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
They need to use the green logo for bitusd so it does't look like the same asset. Need to be consistent to to reinforce brands (bitassetss). Other than that it works great, received my bitus from btc!

+5% +5% +5%

that would be great  ;)

@cass
can you send to the ShapeShift guys this "logos" with greater resolution so they can use them for our bitAssets?   ;)

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
I cant wait until the people who were upset by the november changes have finished selling all their BTS.

I just find it incredible that there could be so many whales who had huge stakes in BTSX that were so pissed off by the transition to BTS that they decided the whole thing wasn't worth it and that they just completely wanted out. It's like they didn't really get the vision of what BitShares is all about (or had some other understanding of the vision) and dumped a load of money into it initially anyway. I too can't wait until these angered whales are finished (IMHO foolishly) selling their stakes so that we can go back to an increasing price.