Author Topic: ShapeShift useful for bitUSD?  (Read 30228 times)

Offline svk

I sent the limit amount of 0.5381 btc and it sent it back to me saying it was over the limit. It still says the limit is 0.5381 btc.

Rounding error maybe, try 0.53 rather to be safe.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

deprdoo

I sent the limit amount of 0.5381 btc and it sent it back to me saying it was over the limit. It still says the limit is 0.5381 btc.

Offline wasthatawolf

http://delegate.ninja/compareusd/

For a quick dollar to dollar comparison with the centralized competition...

Offline Catchfire

• View Profile
Excellent video by Bitshares.TV. -  Max interviews Shapeshift's head of operations.  Video includes great press for BitShares and in particular BitAssets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHUIFyXa8V4&feature=youtu.be&list=PLjgfpSQFJTLqbgHm8mkgPdD-ma7t0bRhK

Offline bytemaster

lol why is the deposit limit to buy BitUSD only 0.0043 BTC? That's like...$1.00

Testing phase.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
lol why is the deposit limit to buy BitUSD only 0.0043 BTC? That's like...$1.00

Wow, I hadn't seen these variations before...but yea they should definitely be pushed hard. Good stuff.

Offline wasthatawolf

Offline spartako

• View Profile
Made a transaction BTC -> BitUsd...Much fast!

wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Made a transaction!
BTS>BTC
Very fast!

The only problem that will certainly confuse newbies, our robo-avatars !!!
I should see a white robot for depositing to shapeshiftio  account but my wallet showed me a brown robot avatar... I confirmed that it was the right one...
So maybe after the changes with the robots they must change their robot to the brown also(?)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
They need to use the green logo for bitusd so it does't look like the same asset. Need to be consistent to to reinforce brands (bitassetss). Other than that it works great, received my bitus from btc!

+5% +5% +5%

that would be great  ;)

Offline fundomatic

• View Profile
They need to use the green logo for bitusd so it does't look like the same asset.

+5%

sumantso

Keep making small BTC -> BitUSD transactions. It would keep visibility for an easy option to move into USD when needed to avoid volatility, or to preserve value during falling prices.

Offline svk

This is brilliant,  +5%

I just tested with BTS to bitUSD just for fun: sent 1000 BTS, got ~10 bitUSD back in the next block. Pure awesomeness :)

Now if they can add bitEURO and bitCNY as well, maybe even bitGOLD, then they'll have a full pseudo-fiat <=> BTC service :)

Anyone know what their depsit limits depend on? Will they get increased with time?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 10:43:24 am by svk »
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

julian1

Offline Pheonike

They need to use the green logo for bitusd so it does't look like the same asset. Need to be consistent to to reinforce brands (bitassetss). Other than that it works great, received my bitus from btc!