Author Topic: ShapeShift useful for bitUSD?  (Read 30219 times)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
they reply me through weibo,said they are going to add bitshares next round…

Emphasize bitUSD and bitBTC!

+5%
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

amazing news !!!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Emphasize bitUSD and bitBTC!
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

lzr1900

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
"The result allows any Bitcoin invoice, including those from merchants such as Amazon or Overstock, to be paid, for example, in Dogecoin or Litecoin."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z7U4kU4NJA

Anyone that accepts Bitcoin indirectly accepts the alts ShapeShift supports.
=============

Offline wasthatawolf

Just wondering , what's the difference if I sell some Namecoin on BTC38 for BTC instead of this service ?

don’t need to open an account, less steps for the same result...

Streamlining the process like this is huge in facilitating broader adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Just wondering , what's the difference if I sell some Namecoin on BTC38 for BTC instead of this service ?

don’t need to open an account, less steps for the same result...

Offline wasthatawolf

Different exchange rates and a lot less hassle with ShapeShift.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
This service is awesome.  I just used it for the first time to convert some Namecoin that's been sitting in my Bitminter account into Bitcoin.  Very quick and easy and great UX.

I've heard some talk on the boards of a web based BitShares wallet in development.  If bitUSD is integrated into ShapeShift, it would be fairly easy to integrate into the web wallet, via Shapeshifts API, to allow new users to deposit BTC and receive bitUSD in their wallet.  Users could then withdraw bitUSD directly to BTC. 

Integrating ShapeShift into a web wallet would also be a great selling point for getting bitUSD supported on their platform.

BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline wasthatawolf

This service is awesome.  I just used it for the first time to convert some Namecoin that's been sitting in my Bitminter account into Bitcoin.  Very quick and easy and great UX.

I've heard some talk on the boards of a web based BitShares wallet in development.  If bitUSD is integrated into ShapeShift, it would be fairly easy to integrate into the web wallet, via Shapeshifts API, to allow new users to deposit BTC and receive bitUSD in their wallet.  Users could then withdraw bitUSD directly to BTC. 

Integrating ShapeShift into a web wallet would also be a great selling point for getting bitUSD supported on their platform. 

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Toast mentioned working on something related to the Bitcoin API in another post. I wonder if these types of projects tie right into the initiative?
=============

lzr1900

We should get there ~

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Thanks, reaching out now. Getting bitUSD on there would be amazing.

+5%

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

+5% Thank you for the quick turnaround.
=============

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.