Author Topic: The new BitShares.org site is coming soon!  (Read 7556 times)

Offline GaltReport

lzr1900

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Be patient..

?

I was wishing the best to whoever was having a difficult time in the community. It's not always about the 1s and 0s. :)
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Sorry for the delay folks.  We had a tragedy with someone in the BitShares community (I'd like to protect his privacy) but we're moving forward and about 90% complete with the new site. It's gonna be a stunner.  Simple, clean, elegant.   B

I hope everything is alright with the community member.
=============

Offline Riverhead

Sorry for the delay folks.  We had a tragedy with someone in the BitShares community (I'd like to protect his privacy) but we're moving forward and about 90% complete with the new site. It's gonna be a stunner.  Simple, clean, elegant.   B
Ouch, that sucks. Hope nothing too serious.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
also to many cooks in the kitchen …

Any pics you could share that could go up on twitter to get some excitement building?

not necessery IMO - we'll launch later ASAP (later this day)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile

Any pics you could share that could go up on twitter to get some excitement building?
=============

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
hey ... thx xeroc for you kind words! And i have to say sry for not getting site done in expected time frame ... but i'll finish it today...
love you~
finally we can make some noise.

i'll give my best ... and then we'll fill in more content later on .. IMO problem on current content is .. that so much has changed last weeks!
So we have to completely rework documentation, FAQ etc... IMO any thoughts!?

put out a bounty for content  :P

AFAIK this kind of content bounites for website ... didn't work in past …

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
No information is better than incorrect info. I would choose sparse over fiction. The last thing we want is a new person reading one thing on the official site and then another in the very wiki it links to.

yup agreed...

You're going to launch the new website without the proper content???????

It doesn'T matter, we can't satisfy every user... but IMO we should get the light weight site version online today and then i'll in charge of enhance pages,
docs etc . and point to wiki et-…