Author Topic: "Tonyk is an a**h**" Last example -trying to make HackFisher do the right thing  (Read 2965 times)

zerosum

Why is tonyk even a moderator, I told you it was a bad idea.  He even marked this post I made as Random Discussion, is he a n00b or something https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11319.0

No offence tonyk but your not fit to be a mod.
I pretty much think not only should tonky be a moderator, he should become CEO of the blockchain.

edit - the funny thing is I was going to make fun of TonyK in this thread then I read Eagleeye's post and did a 180.

This guy TK should be banned for life from moderating (and even speaking for that matter)!
Chicken-brain for President!
+5%

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I pretty much think not only should tonky be a moderator, he should become CEO of the blockchain.

edit - the funny thing is I was going to make fun of TonyK in this thread then I read Eagleeye's post and did a 180.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Why is tonyk even a moderator, I told you it was a bad idea.  He even marked this post I made as Random Discussion, is he a n00b or something https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11319.0

No offence tonyk but your not fit to be a mod.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
hostility has its place, esp. when someone (e.g. cob or hackfisher) is trying to cut off your balls :P

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I think to avoid further dispute , 3rd dev may not want to give BTS any sharedrop at all ....
PTS and AGS is good promotion enough , why bother adding extra effort ...

hmm....

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
You think this is bad just wait until someone wants to snapshot MUSIC once it's in full swing. Notes and Artist coins oh my! Should Britney Coin get more than Eminem Coin? I'd agree but then I saw her with Fred Durst so...you know, f'dat bitch.
lol
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Riverhead

You think this is bad just wait until someone wants to snapshot MUSIC once it's in full swing. Notes and Artist coins oh my! Should Britney Coin get more than Eminem Coin? I'd agree but then I saw her with Fred Durst so...you know, f'dat bitch.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I'm just saying that people have been complaining about the noise and it being hard to find things.  People default to General discussion so it would be a positive thing to have general discussion solely for the discussion of reasonable ideas.  If you have an opinion and stand for it, you will inevitably get into e-beefs (ibeefs?).  Thats ok!

The key is to not let them affect the forum much.

lzr1900

I guess tonyk2 "help"me created this thread.
well played.
hehehe.
這貨這麼愛叫自己屎忽鬼,请便.

zerosum

What is an "a**h**"  ?

I was never good at Wheel of Fortune.

Seriously though.  Tony is upset because he had shorted BTC against BTS.  He sees himself as a true believer and supporter of the system.  (and rightfully so)  Hackfisher has a job to get a functioning chain out the door and feels he has to cut corners.  These 2 views collide.

These things are not a good thing, but if someone is creating these threads it should probably be moved to the Random discussions section !
I created the thread, btw....
... well moved the personal attacks on tonyk posts out of 'What should the bulls do if Hackfisher decides he is too lazy to care about the bulls balls' thread.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 05:52:18 am by tonyk2 »

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
What is an "a**h**"  ?

Seriously though.  Tony is upset because he had shorted BTC against BTS.  He sees himself as a true believer and supporter of the system.  (and rightfully so)  Hackfisher has a job to get a functioning chain out the door and feels he has to cut corners.  These 2 views collide.

These things are not a good thing, but if someone is creating these threads it should probably be moved to the Random discussions section !

hint :  h is for "hole" ....
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
What is an "a**h**"  ?

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I think Tony is overreacting In  this particular basis.  I really appreciate having Tony around.  I find his honesty refreshing and his opinion worthwhile.  I think this world needs more people that are willing to call you a fuckwhit when you do stupid things.  It helps us all become better.  As long as we can rise above the whole being called a fuckwhit part.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

zerosum

I find myself extremely polite considering that the guy you want me to be gentle with is deliberating on if it is doable to find a way that does not include cutting my  balls.

Cutting my balls is the way to go, the other way might involve too much coding for him to consider worth spending his time on.

lzr1900

I don't get it.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11140.msg148175#msg148175

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11269.0

Disappointed about your attitude on this forum. After I replied to you in detail in following thread, what you want to express in here?

Do you think that I or other PLAY team members can not read English? How could you become a moderate, or are you the representative from BitShares world?

It tend to be that people here are become more offensive, which is different from my original impression here one year ago.

One and only one question I have is:

Why do you believe that people that have the most trust and believe in the BTS system, and therefore have their stake not only in BTS, but more than that - in collateral - deserve no stake in your PLAY DAC?

First, we've already changed that decision hours ago, and pay extra effort to find out in which way PLAY should be allocated to collaterals. This is why we have this forum to communicate with each other, post proposals.

We are currently evaluating this, and after a few tests, we may honor the market orders (_ask_db, _bid_db, _short_odb, _collateral_db) if the tests showing that it's OK to do so.

Second, PLAY DAC is a fork of BitShares Toolkit, A independent DAC, there is no such consensus (Like AGS/PTS) that we MUST honor BTS, or collaterals put on its market or even BitUSDs created using collaterals.

This allocation to BTS is also a airdrop, not a part of consensus from BTS or Toolkit.
Great...for the hours ago... how should I know that.. anywhere posted or hinted that you even think of doing such a thing?
+5%

Please restrain yourself from posting +5 on posts that are highly unrelated to the threads subject! If you want to bash on me - open a thread and have a go at it!

[edit]
Actually I will do it for you.
Subjet: "Tonyk is an a**h**"
In which subsection of the forum do you want it?
2333333333333.这货是我在这论坛上见过最没礼貌的人了.