Author Topic: New Forum User Profil Fields added…  (Read 6590 times)

Offline testz

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Was anything else changed?
I'm getting the following errors when I try to update my bts name to "emski" :
Code: [Select]
The following errors occurred when trying to save your profile:

The following BBC is not allowed within your signature: code, ftp, img, iurl, php, url.

you putted it under delegate field!? Pls jsut put your name without anything more into it ! Link should automatically included!
NO BCC needed…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Was anything else changed?
I'm getting the following errors when I try to update my bts name to "emski" :
Code: [Select]
The following errors occurred when trying to save your profile:

The following BBC is not allowed within your signature: code, ftp, img, iurl, php, url.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hi all,

yesterday i got admin rights on forum… thats really nice, so i can help on improve it also!
First of all i added 2 new input fields on User profile section.

You should able to add your BTS account name and if you maintain a delegate, you can put this also under delegate section!
The delegate links should automatically open the BTS client for a delegate approval!
But honestly idk if this could produce any security leaks or issues ... Fb much appreciated... and let me know your thoughts :)
It would be also possible a delegate can upload a delegate avatar and link it to BTS delegate account …

You can check my profile for testing, but keep in mind, i don't maintain a *live delegate yet .. THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE ...

Yeah i know, muc more top prio task in pipeline ... but have to wait until US is waked up to continue on 1# prio task... so i'm looking around here …
Hope this helps a bit to simplify the voting process directly out of forum…

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█