Author Topic: Some loser dumping 200,000 bts on bter at 4840 satoshi  (Read 6665 times)

Offline educatedwarrior

• View Profile
Those are probably part of the 1 million BTS that were stolen from me being dumped.
BTSX: codeblooded   |   PTS: PiiQ6ZECCRYawcZFc8ZGbvjuCjCnBVuPjA
BTSX delegate: wallet_approve_delegate codeblooded true

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
l m long on BTS(BTSX) l m a small time trader, whoever l ve talked about Bitshares somehow no one interested in due to recent changes(branding X,DNS lockup) l think ppl has lost the faith on BTS l myself bought nearly 4mil DNS at the price of 200 satoshi a piece on short time before this snaphot news came along and rest we all know they now worth nothing.and BTER is  promised to redeem BTS for DNS so far nothing happens they don't respond as well( l don t blame no one apart myself trusting Bter)

sill holding BTS(X) finger x

loosing BTC hurts, :-X good luck everybody

BTER will redeem for you, but there's nothing to redeem yet, it's vested over a period of 2 years.

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
l m long on BTS(BTSX) l m a small time trader, whoever l ve talked about Bitshares somehow no one interested in due to recent changes(branding X,DNS lockup) l think ppl has lost the faith on BTS l myself bought nearly 4mil DNS at the price of 200 satoshi a piece on short time before this snaphot news came along and rest we all know they now worth nothing.and BTER is  promised to redeem BTS for DNS so far nothing happens they don't respond as well( l don t blame no one apart myself trusting Bter)

sill holding BTS(X) finger x

loosing BTC hurts, :-X good luck everybody

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
It is true that bter volume is minor compared to btc38.

However, it does have a small effect.  There are people who run arb bots between bter and btc38. 

When people sell a lot on bter, and the price gets too low there, arbitrageurs buy there and go sell on btc38.

(Its only a small factor probably. but its something).
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
Also note that a lot of people on bter are selling various altcoins and buying the BitBay IPO.  This adds some temporary sell pressure on BTS as well since that is one of the main things traded on bter. 

The BitBay IPO ends in a day so selling for that should end soon.

its not bter its bct38
9557727-24H VOL BTSX
1121146-24H VOL CNY

only about 50btc changing hands on bter

The OP was relating to BTER and the BitBay IPO was draining on most alts... I think that is where Ander was coming from BUT...
 :o HOLY COW MOTHER.... the volume on BTC38 is mind blowing! I would expect that most of the weaker hands have left the building and hopefully speculators have relinquished to hodlers. Raises some interesting hypotheses

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Also note that a lot of people on bter are selling various altcoins and buying the BitBay IPO.  This adds some temporary sell pressure on BTS as well since that is one of the main things traded on bter. 

its not bter its bct38
9557727-24H VOL BTSX
1121146-24H VOL CNY

only about 50btc changing hands on bter

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Nubits is putting up huge numbers of volume.

Holy hell they are....over $1,000,000. Meanwhile BitUSD, relegated to the 2nd page "assets" subsection on coinmarketcap, currently shows $3,250 volume with a price of $0.948128. Dafuq? Looks pretty bad.

Nubits has people running dedicated trade bots, they are hired and paid by the developer himself, to maintain the peg to USD. It's kinda gimmicky, but it does work for now, or at least until the ICO money runs out. They have a slight advantage since they are superfocused on the USD peg, and don't have to care about anything else, Nubits does currently offer a more accurate and liquid peg to the USD than BitUSD..
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 07:21:38 pm by kokojie »

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

Holy hell they are....over $1,000,000. Meanwhile BitUSD, relegated to the 2nd page "assets" subsection on coinmarketcap, currently shows $3,250 volume with a price of $0.948128. Dafuq? Looks pretty bad.

I think alot of their volume is them trading to themselves.

Big volume numbers is just a cheap forum of marketing if you think about it.

Nubits total supply has not gone up much since its inception at (a possibly artificial) $2,000,000.  Its volume is a deceiving feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
A cool 800g...

still that isnt a huge order for even semi liquid stocks

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
200k isn't a big deal
Gonna quote your on that in 2 years :)  8)

If Bitshares peaks out with a 10 billion dollar market cap how much is 200k BTS?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

I think alot of their volume is them trading to themselves.

Big volume numbers is just a cheap forum of marketing if you think about it.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
It should be expected.

Counterparty has been strong in the news of late and with the addition of smart contracts, its creating some buzz.

Ethereum gets a headline because it was their code that CP used.

bitpay is kinda a interesting unknown at this point but it has been getting attention.

Oh and then theirs bitcoin........lol

Its been a fun week.  :)

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
For the long term holders, this isn't even a hiccup.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
Its being dumped like crazy - 0.107 CNY at Btc38. Sadly, I think we are entering another downward phase, and will probably go below 0.1 CNY

To be fair, just 2 days ago it was being bought like crazy, with about the same volume as the dumping occurring now. I imagine this is just natural market fluctuation/manipulation, due to no BTS news for the past week or so...things are slow, so the price has nothing better to do than be volatile for the traders.

lzr1900

Its being dumped like crazy - 0.107 CNY at Btc38. Sadly, I think we are entering another downward phase, and will probably go below 0.1 CNY
Agree.Unless some soild big things come out,it will probably go below 0.1.

sumantso

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
You need to watch BTC38 more. There's millions of BTS dumped like they're nothing. It's crazy.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:34:55 am by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
What the fuck are u talking about. BTS is getting cheaper, why are u so happy. nuts
Ahem.. do you need to be so colourful with your language... don't you realize what is about to happen once the marketing kicks in? ....sheesh.... take it easy brother 8)

Offline lastagile

• View Profile
What the fuck are u talking about. BTS is getting cheaper, why are u so happy. nuts

Offline Riverhead

Tough crowd :). Still, glad someone was able to get some cheap BTS.

Offline linyibo010

• View Profile
So poor quantity! many friends have more more than 10 times.

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
DOH! you guys outa my league... I think i'll just be quite :-[

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
200k isn't a big deal
Gonna quote your on that in 2 years :)  8)

Even 2 year from now , BTS reaches 0.5 USD , 200K BTS  is only 100K USD ,  just half of today's 24 hour volume  ......  still no big deal ...
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

lzr1900

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
Great opportunity for some cheap bitshares...nom,nom,nom :) :D ;D 8)
50% gone within 4 minutes... probably thinkin to himself "wtf have I done? HA!

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
Great opportunity for some cheap bitshares...nom,nom,nom :) :D ;D 8)