Author Topic: Import PTS,DNS  (Read 4675 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
not sure how it will be implemented but currently there is a
   wallet_check_sharedrop

Next release will bring the functionality to 'redeem' your daily stake

hashbit

We have to wait until Bytemaster unfreezes the claims in one of the next releases.
Na .. let's rephrase it down to the technical correct: The airdrops are not part of your balance (yet) as there are no ways implemented (yet) that let you withdraw those airdrops .. next release most certainly will

Will the airdrops be visible as sort of minting stake (like in Peercoin) separate from your main balance?  Will the airdrops mature all at once and be available in the main balance or will it mature gradually with small amount becoming available over time?
"minting" over a 2year period

So we will see in a separate field the airdrop amounts minting?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
We have to wait until Bytemaster unfreezes the claims in one of the next releases.
Na .. let's rephrase it down to the technical correct: The airdrops are not part of your balance (yet) as there are no ways implemented (yet) that let you withdraw those airdrops .. next release most certainly will

Will the airdrops be visible as sort of minting stake (like in Peercoin) separate from your main balance?  Will the airdrops mature all at once and be available in the main balance or will it mature gradually with small amount becoming available over time?
"minting" over a 2year period

hashbit

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
I still don't understand why wallet_check_sharedrop shows the BTS I'm due but it doesn't show in my account.  How do we claim these amounts?

We have to wait until Bytemaster unfreezes the claims in one of the next releases.  I know, not much communication  all when bitshares x is rebranded to bitshares and coinmarketcap shows a 2.5 B Supply of BTS, both of which has been somewhat premature/misdirecting.

hashbit

I still don't understand why wallet_check_sharedrop shows the BTS I'm due but it doesn't show in my account.  How do we claim these amounts?

lzr1900

Let's say I had 1000 BTS in my wallet on Nov 5th.  How many should be there now?

(I've seen no increase in the number of BTS so far...)
still 1000

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Let's say I had 1000 BTS in my wallet on Nov 5th.  How many should be there now?

(I've seen no increase in the number of BTS so far...)
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
I'll wait 'til they have a GUI that does this in a few clicks. Not quite ready for prime time.
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

hashbit

Try "wallet_check_sharedrop", once you've imported a PTS/DNS/AGS wallet or key it will give you an overview of the amounts due from each address. Remember to divide by 100,000 to get actual BTS amounts. I'm not sure how we actually claim them though.

I tried this and see three amounts although I only imported my PTS key. I just wish there would be an explanation of when the amounts will show up in my wallet and what each of the three amounts represent.  My guess the first amount is from the PTS snapshot, the second is from DNS.  I don't know about the third.

Offline svk

Try "wallet_check_sharedrop", once you've imported a PTS/DNS/AGS wallet or key it will give you an overview of the amounts due from each address. Remember to divide by 100,000 to get actual BTS amounts. I'm not sure how we actually claim them though.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

hashbit

i just did wallet_import_bitcoin <wallet_filename> <passphrase> <account_name> and got the number 205 in the console field.  client ran through a transaction update. no change in balance.

at a loss here.

any help would be great.

I tried this as well but got code 206 in the console.  I've confirmed the amount I'm supposed to get something from the Nov. 5 snapshot.

Offline pstrident

• View Profile
i just did wallet_import_bitcoin <wallet_filename> <passphrase> <account_name> and got the number 205 in the console field.  client ran through a transaction update. no change in balance.

at a loss here.

any help would be great.

hashbit

I also held BitsharesX from the Feb 28 snapshot.  I updated my client to BTS 4.2.4 and imported my PTS wallet again (in the 'keys' tab) after Nov. 5.  I got the message that my wallet was successfully imported. However my balance did not change.  Do I have to wait x number of days for vesting or am I doing something wrong?