Initial and maximum total supply is 2 billion.
1. BTS holders 35%
The block to take the snapshot on BTS undecided, BTS being the SuperDAC after the merger. The number of the block will be published after BTS being launched.
To simplify this, the block the merge happening is preferred to be the one BitShares PLAY honoring, but this depend on the details plan from BTS, we need to get the exact snapshot time so that we can inform the exchanges to take snapshot too.
[Update] Market orders and collateral on market will also be honored too, the allocation to collateral will be divided between long and short according to current price feed.
2. AGS holders 10%
3. PTS holders 10%
The block to take the snapshot on PTS is on November 5, 2014. This is also the anniversary snapshot for both BTS and PLAY.
4. Product Crowdfunding 20%
The start time and details will be announced later, please stay tuned.
5. Development and Marketing 15%
Long-term development, including a part to cover costs in pre-launch period.
6. Reserved Funds 10%
Reserved fund is for specific purposes including Faucet, Business Development, Game Incubation, long-term ecosystem building. Reserved Fund will be locked on initial launch, and will be linear unlocked monthly after launch in 1 year.
Please refer http://bitsharesplayfoundation.org/ for details.
I do not consider this to be "fair".
- ASG/PTS in BTS are only AGS before February 28th and the 7% from the merger increase the AGS/PTS share in PLAY from 10% to 12.5% only.
- The common sense assumption for AGS after Feb 28th donations was that those donators would get most of everything besides BTS. Now that is dumped for the bigger network effect BTS brings.
- The network effect of BTS holders would not be dramatically reduced if they get 20% instead of 35 %.
- AGS after Feb 28th contributed the most to the funding of the developement of PLAY.
Bytemaster's proposal: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=11140.msg148524#msg148524
Bring forward all your arguments
Don't be afraid to speak up. A robust consensus is necessary to discuss it once and then let it rest so we can then all support PLAY.
Disclosure: I donated more to AGS after Feb 28th than before. I did not sell any BTSX/BTS.