Author Topic: Preparing for the Rand Paul Coin--Deflationary (RPC-D) snapshot.  (Read 1434 times)

Offline fuzzy

Thanks...still waiting for the thumbnail to update to the not-absolutely-ugly one though :/
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Riverhead

Yes, well done. Very clear and concise. What a user needs to know about claiming their stake and no fluff.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Sooooooo happy Crypsty came through.<thumbs-up>

Final allotment = (Guaranteed no change)
50% RPC = snapshot 27th
20% BTC  = snapshot ?
10% DOGE = snapshot ?
10% PTS - Nov 5th snapshot.
10% AGS - Nov 5th snapshot.

I will be modifying the smaller and larger balance extremes. That can mean lowering or increasing or removing balances. No discussion on these thresholds. I would like to construct the restraints around blockchain size as much as sociological engineering. PTS & AGS & RPC will get full 1:1 snapshots proportional to themselves. DOGE and BTC will be modified in some manner.

The new snapshot for RPC will be Nov 27th.  The only market is Cryptsy and they came through but had the wallet turned off for near a week. So we will be giving 1 more week for snapshot and allotment.  I'm mainly using Cryptsy as an excuse as it is not likely to have this ironed out before the 27th so might as well let people trade pre-snapshots. Just make sure you have your coins in a wallet where you own the private key on the 27th (...)

Thank you to everyone supporting the coin and the Libertarian philosophy (...)  I apologize for any delays but we're trying to deliver something with meaning and value.

Offline fuzzy

Please like and share this video if you find it helpful.  When Rand Paul Coin is released, I will send a video out to show you how to claim your RPC-D  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kqUDJWxkQ&feature=autoshare 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D