Author Topic: When is the new BTS coming out  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Riverhead

Overthetop is actually a faucet AI.

Offline Methodise

how does one register an account without having funds?   ???

You have to beg. Try here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6439.0

Ridiculous, we know..
BTS: methodise

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
how does one register an account without having funds?   ???

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
thanks guys
in the meanwhile, I managed to install the client and I guess I succeeded in importing the PTS wallet key
how long does it take before I receive the BTS I should get for PTS?

best regards

Offline theoretical

BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
I am sorry if this sounds as as newbie question but after being out for some time, it is really difficult to find your way into the complexe world of DNS/....
When is the new BTS coming out and when can I import the PTS wallet in order to get my BTS?

Best regards
The merge already happend .. the latest version already is BTS!!

Is there an OSX client?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am sorry if this sounds as as newbie question but after being out for some time, it is really difficult to find your way into the complexe world of DNS/....
When is the new BTS coming out and when can I import the PTS wallet in order to get my BTS?

Best regards
The merge already happend .. the latest version already is BTS!!

Offline Riverhead

Welcome back :).

You can import your PTS wallet any time. The blockchain is not going to be reset. In fact you'd be wise to do so for a couple of reasons:

1) It will allow you to move your stake off the genesis block. This prevents theft in the event your PTS wallet is compromised.

2) You can vote! It's worth checking out the delegate sub forum. A good vote right off the bat would be dev0.nikolai (toast). He's currently in 105th position and needs all the help he can get to get into a paid position. He's a primary developer on BTS.

As for when the new client is coming out...not sure. Word on the street is end of November but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back a bit.

Offline Bitty

• View Profile

Best regards