Author Topic: Invite only community marketing forum.  (Read 14526 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I just registered, please approve.
I have been involved in crypto 2.0 talks at the Bitcoin Center in Buenos Aires with Fran2k and ElMato.
Thanks in advance!

The last post there was 4 weeks ago. 

Maybe you can revive it. ;)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline etimarcus

• Vires in Numeris
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: etimarcus
I just registered, please approve.
I have been involved in crypto 2.0 talks at the Bitcoin Center in Buenos Aires with Fran2k and ElMato.
Thanks in advance!

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
What about making a vouching / approval system to get voted in? Like: One needs three vouches from people on nullstreet to get into nullstreet. This way Methodx doesn't have that much responsibility/work and can leverage the knowledge and social ties of others.

Agree with this +1
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
What about making a vouching / approval system to get voted in? Like: One needs three vouches from people on nullstreet to get into nullstreet. This way Methodx doesn't have that much responsibility/work and can leverage the knowledge and social ties of others.

Eventually there will certainly need to be a closing off of open registration.  This is simply to protect those who are working their asses off.  The last thing we want is people from competing projects joining and knowing the marketing angles at play before they are even used.

At some point I think new users should have to build a reputation on Bitsharestalk (this forum) before being given access to Nullstreet.

That's what I've been doing. I only accept people with a reputation on here and reject all others. And I will PM the users on here to verify it's really them.

Offline James212

• View Profile

Eventually there will certainly need to be a closing off of open registration.  This is simply to protect those who are working their asses off.  The last thing we want is people from competing projects joining and knowing the marketing angles at play before they are even used.

At some point I think new users should have to build a reputation on Bitsharestalk (this forum) before being given access to Nullstreet. 
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline RenaudGagne

• View Profile
Registered.  Waiting for approval. You guys rock.

jaran

just registered as username jran

need approval.

thanks.

Offline wasthatawolf

Just registered, need approval

Offline fran2k

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fran2k
I'm registered please approve.

I haven't been very active in this forum, but I did for a long time in bitcointalk, also I am a very active member of the national cryptocurrency community here and we are planning to make some special events about crypto 2.0 and specially bitshares soon here.
Witness: rmglab /// Buenos Aires BTS Meetup http://www.meetup.com/es-ES/BitSharesBA/ /// [old BTS 1.0 chain] Delegate bitshares-argentina (ex argentina-marketing-matt608) Thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15781.0.html

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj

Offline abelljefrry

Signed up!

I can help with graphic design and social media marketing.
Need a designer for your project? Hire me! I accept BTS as payment :)

View my BitShares design portfolio here : bit.ly/BitSharesPortfolio

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Anyone else have any issues with registration?