Author Topic: BitShares REloaded Site is up! The New BitShares.org Check it out!  (Read 32417 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Great choice in wordpress theme! I was JUST looking at "story" last week for a website I'm working on. Very good choice: http://pexetothemes.com/demos/story_wp/

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Nice site..

http://bitshares.org/merchants/

The as featured in should contain links to those features otherwise casual readers are left wondering if those were put in just to get free marketing and may not be true...
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline robrigo

The site looks phenomenal cass + Brian, great work! The way the features are explained will definitely have people wanting to know more about what this technology is and how it works.

My suggested improvement is to standardize the team page a bit more. For example, there are a bunch of similar roles with similar titles (software, software engineer, software developer, developer) which could all be standardized into just one title. Also, I think it would be a nice touch to have each team member write up a short bio and add it to that page somehow. Maybe clicking on a team member image will cause a short bio to pop up in a modal or something. Also, should HackFisher be mentioned as the project lead for Play to remain consistent with the Music guys?

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Great stuff.

Small nitpick- MAC is not an acronym. Please change this to 'Mac', or better yet 'Mac OSX' or simply 'OSX' on the download page.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

A landing page worthy of the sophistication of Bitshares. Well done.

I see you guys are not believers in the Oxford Comma. :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 03:18:11 am by Riverhead »

Offline pendragon3

Looks good overall; the slick backgrounds and simple messages really do justice to BitShares.

If I have one criticism, it's that the readability of text can be improved on many of the pages. In some cases, the text color is too close to the background colors, making the words almost invisible. In other cases, the font seems too thin and insubstantial.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
good point teenagecheese, we'll add more info for sure.  News updates are a great idea as well.   More to come. b

Good to see you on the forum this late in the day MktDirector, sign up to the forum on nullstreet so you can gain marketing insight if you have not already.

Come join the forum more often and post, if people are negative to you, to hell with them, but still take what they say into consideration.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 03:11:44 am by eagleeye »

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
good point teenagecheese, we'll add more info for sure.  News updates are a great idea as well.   More to come. b

TurkeyLeg

Great to see something tangible. Thank you Brian, Cass and Team.

Constructive Criticism: Not formatted well in Chrome on an iPhone. The Mobile and Desktop versions are both cropped.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 03:10:31 am by TurkeyLeg »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
its great.  Not topped the last FAQ or other pages but still great, absolutely great.

Offline teenagecheese

• View Profile
Wow that site is slick! Great Job!

...constructive criticism: I wish one of the main menu options at the top right was something like "how it works," or "more info." I say this because after reading the home page I felt excited and interested to learn more, but it was not intuitive where to go to do so.

And I shouldn't have to go to the wiki for more info. It should be on the site, one of the main and obvious navigation choices. I say this because I think many people will want to learn more before going ahead. A resource that almost everyone visiting the site is using should be one of the main sections of the site, not a peripheral wiki link.

That's all. It REALLY is great looking though. Very impressive, especially for not being finished.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thx for your kind words Brian.

You all guys are working incredible hard to make BitShares happen. I'm contributing just as best as i can ...

nite
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline joele

• View Profile
+5% Awesome!

This is more awesome if it has a daily news updates page so we don't have to dig the forum on what's latest news.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 02:39:43 am by joele »