Author Topic: Just started writing a how to get bishares manual and....  (Read 1791 times)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Your excitement is infectious!

Does anyone think it is realistic to see $10million worth of BitAssets in 2015? Doesnt seem too hard, especially if there are some good onramps that let people buy BitUSD / BitGold directly.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 04:00:56 pm by speedy »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thank you for the correction. I meant public key.

But I could not find the keys tab.

Click on My Account in the left menu, then click on an account you need public key for, find the tabs below big blue bar.
Thanks,   I am embarrassed.  I don't know how I missed that for so long.  I really looked for a long time.

Oh  I know.  Because I am looking for a way that a new person would have to do it I did not bother clicking on any of my registered accounts. I figured a new person could not recreate that anyway.   I see now that a user has to create an account locally, then get the public key, then receive bts, then register that account on the blockchain.   Got it.

exactly
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV

Click on My Account in the left menu, then click on an account you need public key for, find the tabs below big blue bar.
Thanks,   I am embarrassed.  I don't know how I missed that for so long.  I really looked for a long time.

Oh  I know.  Because I am looking for a way that a new person would have to do it I did not bother clicking on any of my registered accounts. I figured a new person could not recreate that anyway.   I see now that a user has to create an account locally, then get the public key, then receive bts, then register that account on the blockchain.   Got it.
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline valzav

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I am freaking amazed we have any new signups at all.   I am on step 12. Its 2 pages long so far, and I got stuck and could not complete the registration of a TITAN address.

This is not a bitch and moan though. The exact opposite. I know registration and funding of accounts will be able to be done in 5 minutes within the next 2-3 months. 

That is why I am so excited. We already have a huge following, are the 4th biggest alt, have nearly $1 million in bitAssets floating around, have an epic core dev team, and a great team of marketers plotting on dozens of different fronts.   Q1 '15 is going to be so amazing I will not know what to do with myself.

To achieve what we have with such a high barrier to entry really is testimony to how big this is going to be when it is GrandMa ready.

Hold on people!

Oh... and can anyone tell me where to find the private key in the client?

I like this guy.   We should get him on our side.  :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV

Offline bytemaster

what do you need the private key for in the client?   

If you want the public account key then you can get that from the "Keys" tab.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
I am freaking amazed we have any new signups at all.   I am on step 12. Its 2 pages long so far, and I got stuck and could not complete the registration of a TITAN address.

This is not a bitch and moan though. The exact opposite. I know registration and funding of accounts will be able to be done in 5 minutes within the next 2-3 months. 

That is why I am so excited. We already have a huge following, are the 4th biggest alt, have nearly $1 million in bitAssets floating around, have an epic core dev team, and a great team of marketers plotting on dozens of different fronts.   Q1 '15 is going to be so amazing I will not know what to do with myself.

To achieve what we have with such a high barrier to entry really is testimony to how big this is going to be when it is GrandMa ready.

Hold on people!

Oh... and can anyone tell me where to find the private key in the client?