Author Topic: Branding Sub Board  (Read 2448 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
thx toast for fast reaction :)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=77.0

Doesn't noticed it before ... my mistake
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Hi all,

IMO it would be really great to get a Branding sub board under Marketing... The i could easily address design tasks, issues etc..

Let me know your thoughts …

c

I am on board with anything that helps make your job easier :).

I am sure it would be nice if you had a place you could go where you could look over peoples suggestions and take the ones you feel are helpful.

exactly - currently it'S really exhausting for me to go threw all boards of the forum and check on design & branding related things..
The forum has been a on going issue for

Devs to make important posts that users can find easily
Investors to read said important posts quickly
And lastly but arguable most importantly, for YOU as a team member to have sections to go where you can quickly skim to gather new and interesting ideas and cherry pick the best ones.

I brought up forum management in the last mumble and many agreed on the problem but other then getting a bunch of sections added to the graveyard it seems like little has been done.
I personally reached out to bitsapphire to help but was met with deafening silence.

My thought is that if I help you bump this thread enough someone will eventually listen to you and give you what you want/need. 

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hi all,

IMO it would be really great to get a Branding sub board under Marketing... The i could easily address design tasks, issues etc..

c

I am sure it would be nice if you had a place you could go where you could look over peoples suggestions and take the ones you feel are helpful.

exactly - currently it'S really exhausting for me to go threw all boards of the forum and check on design & branding related things..
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Hi all,

c

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hi all,

c