Author Topic: Delegate Votes & AGS BTS  (Read 3909 times)

zerosum

2 quick questions if you do not mind BM. I do not find them inappropriate, but if you do, simply disregard them BM.

1.Aren't the BTC donated to AGS and later sold for BTS(X) considered part of the AGS fund? By the 94 mil number it does not seem to be the case.
2.How many of those BTC still need to be converted to BTS?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I don't understand all these, but are you saying you expect the downtrend to continue? :(

He is saying the opposite.  He plans to sell bitUSD to buy BTS.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I don't understand all these, but are you saying you expect the downtrend to continue? :(

How would you get that from "Non-AGS funds which have following my voting patterns have been moved ... to sell some BitUSD (read buy BTS)." He's buying BTS. He's interpreting the current market conditions as a good time to buy.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

sumantso

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
Translation: Buy, buy, buy!
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline bytemaster

Some people have noticed (by tracking delegate votes) that millions of BTS which were voting for the current delegates have recently moved. 

As some of you may know I help manage the funds of a few whales so the actions you see that mirror AGS voting are not necessarily AGS funds.

Non-AGS funds which have following my voting patterns have been moved into Short / Buy orders in the BitUSD market to take advantage of the opportunity to sell some BitUSD (read buy BTS) when the individual who is short $760K is forced to cover some time next week (or sooner if this down trend continues).   

AGS funds are still mostly untouched with a total of ~95 million BTS.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.