Author Topic: BitShares PLAY Snapshot on BTS 2014-12-08 !  (Read 20297 times)

Offline tomatohead

• View Profile
Hello, I had shares of BTS on BTER and received an equivalent amount of PLAY shares. I also had a large amount of BTS shares in my wallet, did they count in the snapshot?? Is there something I need to do??

Any help would be appreciated.

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
I have some bts in my bter account and they have remained there for the last few days am I entitled to bitplay or did I have to withdraw them before the 8th? sorry confused

BTER will honor the snapshot. Your PLAY allocation for what you have on BTER will show up in your accounts page once they get it sorted.

Maybe, bter need some more time.

Offline Lilith81

• View Profile
On Bter they should have asked you to move the Bts in their wallet to be allocated the play shares, if you just left on the exchange i think no.

Offline Riverhead

I have some bts in my bter account and they have remained there for the last few days am I entitled to bitplay or did I have to withdraw them before the 8th? sorry confused

BTER will honor the snapshot. Your PLAY allocation for what you have on BTER will show up in your accounts page once they get it sorted.

Offline bitcoinpete

• View Profile

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Where can I see the play shares I've been allocated?

Can we have the link to the json file containing the allocation for each  public key, just like other snapshots did?

we are preparing for that, the block is 1217680 (Dec 8, 2014 11:59:40 PM)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ffwong

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fftt

Can we have the link to the json file containing the allocation for each  public key, just like other snapshots did?
Cast me some votes. I am running:
- dragonball for Bitshares 2.0 net
- delegate.fftt for PTS (DPOS) net

Offline Lilith81

• View Profile

Offline JuJiShou

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ncn
2014-12-8 12:00PM=北京时间12-8 20:00PM or 12-9 8:00AM?

来自我的 HUAWEI C8815 上的 Tapatalk

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile

Offline DACAttack

• View Profile
Bought a few more BTS for tomorrow's snapshot. ;)

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
If someone still hasnt imported their wallet, meaning, still hasnt redeem their full bitshares (from keyID, vote, etc), will that persons till receive the full amount of PLAY? Or do I need to import first and get my full stake on the wallet in order to receive the correct amount of PLAY?

I also haven't received my BTS from Keyid/vote snapshot. How and when will I get the correct amount of BTS and PLAY I am entitled to????

Thanks!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
If someone still hasnt imported their wallet, meaning, still hasnt redeem their full bitshares (from keyID, vote, etc), will that persons till receive the full amount of PLAY? Or do I need to import first and get my full stake on the wallet in order to receive the correct amount of PLAY?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Will the allocation include BTS tied up as "vesting"?

Offline waterlily456

• View Profile

If you have  BTS on Bter at the snapshot time,you will get the BitShares Play automatically.You do not have to do anything. Bter will help with the BitShares Play distribution.
You may check the BTS trading page for the message  https: //bter.com/trade/BTS_BTC
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 03:37:40 am by waterlily456 »