Author Topic: pts to bitshares  (Read 1389 times)

Offline bytemaster

I have pretty much the same question - 

took a virual currency vacation - still have some PTS in my ProtoShares 0.8.5 wallet - at the moment it's syncing with the network but seems stuck at 18 hours behind.

how to convert these to bitshares and/or was that just a big scam and PTS is pretty much worthless now?

No scam... you can get your BTS by importing your PTS wallet.  No need to sync to the PTS chain.

In the BTS wallet, My Accounts -> AccountName -> Keys Tab -> Import Keys from Wallet
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline lubah

• View Profile
I have pretty much the same question - 

took a virual currency vacation - still have some PTS in my ProtoShares 0.8.5 wallet - at the moment it's syncing with the network but seems stuck at 18 hours behind.

how to convert these to bitshares and/or was that just a big scam and PTS is pretty much worthless now?

Offline ThinkTank

• View Profile
I have a few older orginal protoshares from the orginal client, I havent been able to really keep up with the advancements and noticed when I open the older wallet there is no longer a block source avalible.

and it appears there has been a few snap shots and a newer client running now which seems web based.

My questions are as follows

how do you value the older coins that have older snap shots embedded in them?

How do I transfer the coins from the older pts wallet to a newer one with out a block source to send them?

is there a simple video or something that would outline this process, as I simply wanted to own the coins and hold them.. and it appears everything have moved out from under that idea.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance

RD